Eliminating excess Navigation Menus How do I delete a navigation menus that I don't want?

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Under Consideration
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Copy vs. Clone? Does one or the other cause synchronization to take longer?

I have 5 navigation menus. I want to eliminate all except one. How?
Photo of jewelgate39971

jewelgate39971

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jewelgate -

Thanks for writing in!

Unfortunately, there's no way to delete a site navigation menu from the dropdown list once you've already created it. I'm so sorry about that!

That is a good call out though, and I will submit this as an idea for consideration by our developers.

Thanks,
Aubrey
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I want to bump this topic to see if we can get some more likes.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Nisat Electric

Nisat Electric

• 462 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have a serious issue with this now; all of a sudden I can create a new navigation menu but I can't add any links to the menu.  I suspect there is a limit to the number of links?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Can you describe what is happening? what is the site and page?  How many links are you trying to add?
Photo of Nisat Electric

Nisat Electric

Mike,

This is somewhat related to my other post here.  It just happened again.  Working on this page which will be used as future master page for all links. Just created NavServicesV3 and added the first link.  Clicked button to add another link and nothing happens.  I have to close & reopen SiteBuilder to get it working again, and because of the other issue this process takes FOREVER.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I see that you are using the old desktop version of Sitebuilder. Do you experience the same issue when using the online version, SiteBuilder Plus?  
Photo of Nisat Electric

Nisat Electric

I don't use the online version.  I have more problems with it and it doesn't provide the same functionality as I discovered a couple years ago.  I spoke to technical support at that time and was advised to continue using the desktop version even though there would not be future upgrades.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.