EDITING nameservers . Purchased Cloudfare Pro. But ERROR 502 ! No help from Cloudfare. Help!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I have purchased Cloudfare and followed Homestead instructions to edit nameservers on WWW.TOGOLOVE.COM . All done. BUT now no one can get into my site, including me, even to edit. I get ERROR 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server. HELP! I just sent out 3000 emails to customers to see my new site.
Photo of Dan8823

Dan8823

• 350 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Earl2636

Earl2636

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
www.togolove is accessible for me... Have you tried clearing your cookies?

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 34,782 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I am also able to access and see the website. There may have been a temporary cloudflare issue but it seems to have since been resolved. 
Photo of Dan8823

Dan8823

• 350 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hello, can you cancel my subscription to Cloudfare.  It doesn't seem to work for me. 
Please let me know it is cancelled. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 34,782 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

If you have a paid subscription to cloudlfare, you will want to contact them to make sure that it is canceled and confirmed on their end. If this is a free account you set up, just delete your domain from cloudflare and reset the name servers to Homestead and you will be disconnected. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.