dudamobile

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

When I enter contents on one of the pages on the navigation, the contents appear on ALL the pages on the navigation. Has anyone experience this?

Photo of MikeC

MikeC

• 718 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Are you talking about editing through Sitebuilder? or Dudamobile? That is the way our navigation works. When it is changed it will change on  all pages, unless you create a new menu for each page. This simplifies the editing process.
Photo of MikeC

MikeC

I am talking about editing through Dudamobile. Every time I add some contents to one page on the navigation, it will appears on ALL pages on the navigation. How do you fix this?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Support for Dudamobile sites is supported through Dudamobile. I am still not sure if you are editing the menu itself or the content on a page. If you are editing the menu, then I believe that is the way it works, just as it does on Homestead. If it is content, then content Dudamobile support and show them what is happening
Photo of MikeC

MikeC

I am editing the content on a page. Every time I add some CONTENTS to ANY PAGES on the navigation, it will appears on ALL pages CONTENTS on the navigation.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Please click the Help link in the top right of your Dudamobile account and create a ticket for assistance with this.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.