Down again

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Server Error
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

As Gordon Ramsey would say: This is embarrasing...#@&#ing unbeleivable!
Photo of Attila2920

Attila2920

• 1,244 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Attila2920,

When is this error occurring? This happening on all of your sites or just one?
Photo of Attila2920

Attila2920

It occoured when i tried to login to edit www.biobalzsam.hu 
But what is worst, I noticed that (since the "data center upgrade" been done) all my sites loads so slow that is a shame. If I was wisiting my site (as a customer) surely would not wait 15-20! sec for a page to load. For reference all my WordPress sites loads lihtning fast. So it is an issue with homestead. We pay more, there was an "upgrade" and actually everithing is worst than ever.
Photo of William S

William S

Do you use Sitebuilder Desktop or Online? I was able to get into Sitebuilder online to edit the site without the error. Can try logging out and logging back in?
Photo of Attila2920

Attila2920

Thank you, it works NOW. But who nows about 1 hour later or tomorrow or next week. Any ideas on the load "speed" William?
Photo of William S

William S

I do apologize for the error and any inconvenience.   The only thing I can recommend in regards to the load speed, is making sure you don't have too large of images or files on your site to help with the load. 
Photo of William S

William S

We do have a ticket in for the website slowness that you described. Your issue may be part of the same issue that is ongoing.  I will keep you updated when we hear a resolution. 
Photo of Attila2920

Attila2920

William, do you have a clear explanation on when the SBplus will be usable again? It takes ages to get in I am just watching "starting up!" and not happy. The deadline for everithing will be fine was end of the year of 2014. So now it is the end of 2015? Please give me something rather than "I do apologize for the error and any inconvenience. " If you can not provide us useful information, please redirect my question to someone who can. Thank you.
Photo of Attila2920

Attila2920

No answer. Great!
Photo of William S

William S

Attila2920,

Sitebuilder Plus is certainly usable, and we do have customers using it without issue. We have been noticing a few errors that have been arising and we are working to resolve the issues as timely as possible. The reported issues are affecting multiple customers but not every customer is affected. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.