domain tvguardian.com will not load without www.

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Our domain tvguardian.com has not been loading since yesterday unless www is included. Please fix!
Photo of Rick Bray

Rick Bray

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • losing sales!

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,698 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It seems to be loading with, or without the "www". if you are still having the issue, try clearing your cache, close the browser and check it again.

Mike
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

• 3,974 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Tried it on three computers. Two separate browsers. Chrome & IE. Same problem. Won't load without www. This problem just began occurring last night, following other server-related issues, where multiple sites of mine would simply not load at all.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

ps.. durandnow.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

It seems to be working fine for me on several browsers. Are you still having this issue. This is something that is generally caused by missing, or incorrect dns record, but your records all look fine. (unless there was an issue with the domain registrar). Let us know if it's still not working on your end.

Mike
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

I got help with it earlier today on the chat -- Addie reset the DNS I'm assuming -- something with the "A...something"

Seems to be working all good now. Thanks.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

"A record" is what she called it I think
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Yes.. that would likely have been the problem. Thanks for the follow up.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.