Domain spam box

• Problem
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

Almost always, all our emails with the domain: solinderg.com, go to our customers' spam box.
I want you pls, to correct this domain problem.
Thank you
Photo of Solinderg Unipessoal Lda4198

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 45,038 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I checked your DNS and everything is set up properly. I looked at all Outgoing email on our end and nothing is showing up as spam. You don't have a signature that might be flagging the email as spam. Nothing on our end is causing this. Basically, your email is being caught as spam outside of Homestead. The best and easiest way to resolve this is to have your email recipients add you as a contact. This will improve the reputation of your email, making it less likely that your outgoing emails are sent to spam. Also, if you do send out a lot of email, it is possible that too many people are marking you as spam. It is important to make sure you are only sending emails to contacts that have given you permission to do so. If you are sending out bulk emails, you should consider using an email marketing program like Constant Contact to manage this, which will also make it less likely that your emails will be flagged as spam.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.