domain problem

• Question
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I set up a new domain as follows: algonquintravelschool.com but have received this response:
Your domain transfer was unsuccessful. Contact Us for further instructions.
Please advise, thanks.
Photo of Barrie1596

Barrie1596

• 1,344 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 46,374 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

This domain is registered through Network Solutions and is currently locked, which means it can't be transferred. If you own this domain, you'll need to contact Network Solutions so they can prep your domain for transfer. If you do not own this domain, you'll have to choose a different one because this one is already registered.
Photo of Barrie1596

Barrie1596

This is my own domain (algonquintravelschool) that I registered on the Domain link in my homestead account,.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

This domain is already registered through Network Solutions, though, so if you did not do that, then you cannot have this domain because someone already registered it
Photo of Barrie1596

Barrie1596

I have set up a new domain name with a different extension  .edu
I believe I can have one free domain but when registered it I am asked for $68/2 years. How do I get a free domain?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

This was due to the first domain you tried to add. I have removed it so you will be able to add the new one now

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.