Domain name expired, "Live Chat" and "Contact Us" aren't working....

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Hi - I got a message quite some time ago saying my domain name was set to expire in April, but that if my site is active and used, there's no need to worry and nothing needs to be done. So I didn't worry, but now I have a message that my domain name has expired. I've been trying to access "Live Chat" but keep getting a message about cookies not matching. I've cleared cookies, switched browsers, and still can't access it. The "Contact Us" in the domain section of my account also doesn't work. How can I renew my domain name? I very much need it up and running. Thanks for any help!
Photo of thomasjacobpublishing0285

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am not sure why it didn't renew, but I have renewed it and made sure auto renew is enabled for the future.

Chat is not open on the weekends, but if you see that error again, click the link below.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/chat-key-cookie-does-not-match-visitor-chat-key
Whew! Thank you! :-)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You're welcome. It might take a while to come up again.
I should have mentioned, it's the MelindaClayton.net domain....
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

That's ok. I found it. It's only a problem when folks have 20+ domains. I didn't have that many choices in your case.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
LOL! Thank you! 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

No problem.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.