Domain issues 08/11/2015

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: issue resolved.

Hello,

We are currently experiencing issues with managing domains from the logged in site. Currently domains are displaying an error message "It appears that our partners are experiencing some
technical difficulties, so we are unable to process your request at this
time. Please try again later." when trying to change DNS, change nameservers, editing the contact information, unlocking the domain, etc...

We have notified our engineers, and are working to resolve this as soon as possible. In the mean time, we can make changes to your domain from the back end. So if you are needing a change to the domain and you are getting this error message, please post what is needed here and I will update it for you. If you need your contact information updated, please make a new private post instead.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Antoinette9884

Antoinette9884

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
no one can open my site.  It appears that  you can update and publish, however, when you cannot open the site, error message 503 - Share Familly Supports, Inc.
Photo of William S

William S

Hello,

I was able to go to your site at sharefamilysupports.org. Is it not loading for you?
Photo of Catherine4617

Catherine4617

• 60 Points
My site does not come up in the view box, when I log into homestead. I am waiting to work on this site this week as it is the only time I have. When will this be fixed? www.godslittleones.com? Thanks
Photo of William S

William S

Hello,

Are you talking about the websites manager when going to edit the site? I currently see your godslittleones.com when going to edit the site from the websites manager.
Photo of andyfloodnafs7436

andyfloodnafs7436

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My issue is that I am unable to edit my site. When I click "Edit Site," the message page says "Sitebuilder Plus
Verifying that all your files are up to date" with a broken picture in between these two lines of text. It does not go past this page and I am uable to edit my site. Please help!

Andy
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Try using a different browser. The editor launched for me in Chrome. You may have a strange plug in or setting that blocks Sitebuilder
Photo of Gus4795

Gus4795

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I need to change my email over to a new provider. I need to update a bunch of records can you help me now?
Photo of Gus4795

Gus4795

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I posted a private message called DNS Change please help thanks...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.