Domain issue

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Trying to transfer my domain and it says its already associated with a website account. I created it but havent linked it yet. Help please. Is there a number to call to talk insteaf of the forum
Photo of Tawana9816

Tawana9816

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,538 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
There is a number at the top right of http://www.homestead.com. All departments are available from that number.
I can also assist you.
Photo of Tawana9816

Tawana9816

I've done this before so not sure what the problem is now. I have 2 sites and already transferred the first one a few months ago but not working this time
Photo of Drew N

What is the domain name you are having trouble with? Are you trying to point it to Homestead or transfer the domain to your Homestead account?
Photo of Tawana9816

Tawana9816

My shear expressions page. I need to transfer to my homestead account. When I click on use domain you already have it says its already in use on another website acct
Photo of Drew N

Have you ever had another Homestead account that may have it listed on that account? What is the exact domain name. I can find it and see where it is.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.