Domain has Homestead in between in URL

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

My website is FishingForSnook.com but when I publish it, it shows as FishingForSnook.Homestead.com How do I make it remove the Homestead in the middle? I had embedded links for an eBook going to this link before I realized that the link does not go to that URL, so it shows as broken. PLEASE HELP!!!
Photo of Deidre7335

Deidre7335

• 424 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • scared

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Either address should work. The .homestead.com allows you to view the site without a domain. If you want the domain to appear in the links, then you will need to update the links to point to the domain, not the .homestead URL.
Photo of Deidre7335

Deidre7335

• 424 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I apologize. I just reviewed this link and found that this was my error - I forgot to add the .html at the end - Big bummer for sales leads!

Thank you so much for your prompt response.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
No problem. I am glad you got it figured out.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.