Domain delete process keeps returning a 404 error

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

I need to delete a domain and it won't go all the way through the process.
Photo of Kandy7667

Kandy7667

• 148 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,674 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. What domain are you experiencing this issue with?
Photo of Kandy7667

Kandy7667

• 148 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I need to remove the domain www.fetishsense.com from the account. All information is detached from it and it is ready to be removed. 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Ok, I'll remove that for you.
Photo of naterocketman

naterocketman

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same issue and am about ready to delete all of my homestead websites and go to another service.  Do they ever maintain this sitebuilder?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

OK, you mentioned that you moved them to a different service. Are you trying to transfer the domains to this new service? If I delete them, you won't be able to register them elsewhere, they will just be unavailable.
Photo of Lee6184

Lee6184

• 718 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same issue with my domain eandwjetski.com. Instead of people having to try 3 or 4 times and then search for the solution in this forum, why can't you guys just fix the issue that is causing the disconnect? You guys do website, domain and hosting services for a living??? This is not a new issue with the website. Last year I had to call and get a person to delete one for me. 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello,

I'm sorry for the trouble. I can help you with this domain. Are you deleting it because you no longer need the domain or are you moving it elsewhere?
Photo of Lee6184

Lee6184

• 718 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Deleting it altogether. Not moving it. Thanks
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Ok, that domain has been deleted.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.