Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content
I couldn't find much of any help here so I opened HS on my desktop and opened up my website on the tablet and started changing things one at a time until I found the solution. If you are having this same issue, the fix is super easy, although a little time consuming. Here is how you do it:
1. Open your website on Homestead and go to the page you want to fix
2. Click on the element you want to fix.
3. Click the "Advanced" tab
4. Click on the Size and Position tab
5. Under Display, change the the choice from "Block" to "Fixed"
Note: you can ignore the "Size & Position" box that opens up as soon as you change from "Block" to "Fixed". However, if you feel your images and text boxers are too small on the tablet page, you can fix that here. I just doubled the width of everything and it looked good)
6. Click finish, hit save and publish and then look at it on your tablet. It will now look right on your tablet. Do this for each element on your page to make your tablet version look much better.
I hope this helps someone!