Do you still have questions on the Email Platform Upgrade?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

If you've read the FAQ regarding the Email Platform Upgrade, but still have questions, please ask here.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Kelli5377

Kelli5377

• 654 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Will this new platform be on the Microsoft exchange servers????

From looking at the email settings my guess is no.... :(
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You are correct. Open Exchange is not the same as MS Exchange.
Photo of Kelli5377

Kelli5377

When I looked at the setup for email on an iPhone for the new platform, we are told to chose the "other" email type. But online at the open exchange website it says choose exchange. So I just trying to figure it out. Is the exchange server not being offered to homestead? If so why not? Is that something we could add on if desired???

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but I just want to understand!
Photo of Kelli5377

Kelli5377

What is the OTA on the new platform.... how long will it take before we are all on the new platform?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

We have already started converting some accounts, but since there are millions of accounts to convert, we are expecting this process to take a minimum of 2-3 months.

mike
Photo of Bonnie7037

Bonnie7037

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Will we still be able to make a mailing list in our address book?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Yes, Once your account is converted, there will be an option to import your email addresses and create a mailing list. The list can be stored in the OX system, but will no longer be stored on the Homestead site.
Photo of Tina8543

Tina8543

• 1,864 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Only a fraction of our e-mails have transferred over too and none of our sent mail. We can't see what prices we have agreed with suppliers and customer etc. Is this going to get fixed?????
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: What will transfer over?
Photo of Bridget6165

Bridget6165

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Homestead is ridiculous. Called for help. 2 hours and 3 telephones calls. only hang up. This is one of many times the email has been down. Not worth a dollar. Goodbye after many years. The support is horrible.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Bridget6165, Can you explain to me the issue you are having and I'll be happy to help you? Do you need help configuring your email for the new server settings. We are not having any type of outage so all email accounts should be working.
Photo of Bridget6165

Bridget6165

where's the information on changing the email servers, never even got any notification that it was changed. Typical homestead/intuit or whomever they are. NO the email just stopped working. does not work
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Emails are sent to the address on your account, however, the change requires a DNS change. Since the email address on your account is a Homestead email account the email could have gone to the old address, or be in the new address and you haven't seen it yet. It could also been interrupted during the brief DNS propagation.

What specific problem are you having. Try going to Homestead.com and clicking on webmail in the upper right corner. Let us know if you can log in there.

Drew
Photo of Bridget6165

Bridget6165

yes, my outlook 2010 cannot log in , I can go to Homestead and get my email, incredibility horrible interface, super super slow!!!!!!!!!!!!

still not fixed, can't call anyone, no good email. Sucks.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Update your settings for Outlook

Drew
Photo of Sandra1253

Sandra1253

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
this email upgrade is so horrid that I can't see staying with you. Your forum is useless. Whose the moderator? Where's the expert offering help?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sandra1253, We'll be happy to help you if you explain to us what your issue is.
Photo of Daniel9245

Daniel9245

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Are you challenging your customers to find a Better Service Provider?? I am looking at this point!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Daniel9245, I know we are going through a lot of changes and the backend of the new email system will be far more stable than the old system. But, if the change is causing too much disruption in your business, then we encourage you do do whatever is right for your business. We obviously want to keep everyone as a customer but we understand if you change your mind.
Photo of Daniel9245

Daniel9245

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Challenge accepted! Goodbye!
Photo of lynn7364

lynn7364

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
My folders did not transfer over! I am a motel,,these folders hold my reservations
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi lynn7364, I'm looking into this for you, to see if there's a way we can get those back for you. We'll try to get this fixed as soon as we can.
Photo of lynn7364

lynn7364

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
please don't say "if"
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

We are working on the issue, but I just don't have an ETA at this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike
Photo of Bridget6165

Bridget6165

Homestead is ridiculous. Called for help. 2 hours and 3 telephones calls. only hang up. This is one of many times the email has been down. Not worth a dollar. Goodbye after many years. The support is horrible.
Photo of Darby2494

Darby2494

• 128 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I can send emails, but I can not receive them. They are getting returned to senders. Please tell me when this will be fixed! Thank you!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Can you include any other details such as how you are checking your email? web client, outlook, etc?

Also, are the senders getting any kind of bounce message?

Mike
Photo of Darby2494

Darby2494

HI Mike....this is what is sent back to the sender. I sent a message from my Comcast email when I was informed that I was not getting my emails.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 0 second(s):

* darby@bullingerphotography.com

I am accessing it through your website (the webmail button)

Thanks, Darby
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Darby2494,

You should have received an email stating that your email account was converted to our new platform. Because the domain does not have our nameservers, we are not able to edit your DNS records. The domain appears to be pointed to Rackspace. Take a look at the following thread: https://community.homestead.com/homes...

You'll need to update three A Records and one MX record.

A RECORDS
Host Type Domain Name Points to

mx yourdomain.com 66.96.142.50
mx yourdomain.com 66.96.142.51
mx yourdomain.com 66.96.142.52

Host Type Points to Priority
@ mx.yourdomain.com 10
Photo of Darby2494

Darby2494

I did get the email sent and I changed my cell phone settings, but I have NO idea what to do with the above.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Your DNS records are controlled by the company that you have the domain pointed to. In this case the publich record shows Rackspace nameservers:

Name Server: NS.RACKSPACE.COM
Name Server: NS2.RACKSPACE.COM

Most likely you'll need to contact Rackspace.
Photo of Darby2494

Darby2494

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have only dealt with you as my email provider. Is there a number that I can call or can I call you.
Photo of Darby2494

Darby2494

It worked from my phone after I switched it this am.....but not now. Why can I send emails, but not get them if it does not work?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry for the Confusion. The domain is actually hosted with us, but, the nameservers are pointed to Rackspace.

This is usually done if you have a website, at that company, or are using their emial. In this case (at some point in the past), the MX records (which control the email), were pointed back to Homestead from Rackpsace. This is what funnels the email through Homestead instead of Rackspace.

There might be an easier way to fix this. Do you have a website at Rackspace? If not, we can reset the nameservers back to Homestead and that will fix the email problem. However, if the nameservers are directed to Rackspace for other reasons, such as a website, then it will break the pointing to that site.

Mike
Photo of Darby2494

Darby2494

No, I have never had a website through Rackspace....it is though photobiz.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

it's possible that Photobiz uses Rackspace for their domain hosting. I did verify the records and we can not change the nameservers back to Homestead defaults without it affecting your website. You'll need to contact Rackspace or Photobiz to have them update the MX records.
Photo of Darby2494

Darby2494

So, what do I need to tell them exactly?? Just send them to update their MX records to the above??
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Yes.. That's the easiest, if you can just copy & paste the records above and email them, the'll know what to do. Just tell them "my email is at Homestead and I need you to update my MX records and A records with the following....."
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

They should know to remove the old MX record but just in case, go ahead and tell them to remove the old Homestead MX record.
Photo of Paul6161

Paul6161

• 70 Points
The email that comes in to my domain name email now automatically goes to my gmail. Am I going to have to change settings to have that continue and when will I gave to do that?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

It depends on how you set it up. If you are forwarding the mail to a gmail account, then no, you won't have to change anything. If you have configured your gmail account to check your hmail via POP, then yes, you will need to make the changes.

Drew
Photo of Paul6161

Paul6161

• 70 Points
How will I know when I need to make the change? Will I be notified that my email had been upgraded?
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You should be notified about a week before you are migrated, and then again, after it is complete.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Mark3624

Mark3624

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
If I wanted to switch from POP3 to IMAP, would this be a good time to do so?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

It might be a little easier if you wait until your account gets converted. If you change it now, you'll need to reconfigure any email clients such as Outlook, your cell phone etc. and then have to reconfigure again, after the conversion. If you wait, then you'll just need to reconfigure once.

Mike
Photo of Corrina9242

Corrina9242

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My account was just upgraded this AM. Everything went smoothly for Outlook. I STILL can't get it to work for my iphone for the outgoing server (receiving emails but can't send them). This is actually a problem I've had since I got my iphone 5. I was hoping the upgrade may change it. I've done all the steps, tried both iamp and pop, double checked port #s. What's the deal? I feel like there's something that doesn't communicate properly between homestead and my provider, Tmobile. But they had no options for me! I am beyond frustrated that I can't send email on my phone. Please help!!!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

If you are configuring email on multiple devices, ie phone, PCs etc, you will want to be sure and use the IMAP option on all devices. Otherwise you'll run into problems with emails and folders not syncing.

One of the common issues on the Iphones is that many users forget to turn off the SSL setting. Your actual carrier should not make a difference. There is probably an error on the configuration somewhere.
Photo of Corrina9242

Corrina9242

SSL is turned off. I have tried to configure with IAMP with both Outlook and iphone. The IAMP setting wouldn't work for Outlook. So I had to set it up with POP. I tried both ways on the iphone and neither will connect to the outgoing server.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

All of your dns records look good on this end, so there's something not getting configured correctly. Be sure that you are using the correct settings for the new platform shown here: https://community.homestead.com/homes...
Photo of Corrina9242

Corrina9242

I'm using all the correct settings. Guess I'll call customer service.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Another very common problem is that when you enter the SMTP server information in the phone, iOS shows a user name and password field that says optional. These are not optional. You must enter your email address and email password in those fields.

Drew
Photo of Corrina9242

Corrina9242

I've entered my email address and password in those fields. This has been an on going problem. I went to the Apple store and they worked with me on it for 2 hours. Could get it to work either. There's got to be some kind of block between your servers and my provider that isn't allowing outgoing emails. I just can't think of what else it could be. I have tried all the suggested tweaks on settings. Doesn't change anything. I really would like a recommendation for how to proceed. FYI - there's no problem with email accounts like Hotmail and Gmail. Just Homestead (and had this issue with a Go Daddy account I used to have) so...any idea what the issue could be?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

The web mail services such as Gmail & Hotmail connect differently, so it is still likely a configuration problem as we have thousands of customers using Iphones and can connect fine. You are welcome to give us a call and we can try to go through the settings step by step and see if we can identify the issue.
If you haven't done so, try to completely delete the email account from the phone and then start from scratch. Sometimes there can be a typo, a blank space or something that is not visible or hard to identify.
Photo of Corrina9242

Corrina9242

I have deleted and re-entered numerous times. I will give a call. Let's hope the issue is resolved! Thanks.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

That might be the best. Give us a call at 800-710-1998
Photo of Matthew7893

Matthew7893

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Help I am not receiving any e-mails from clients! They are bouncing back. I can send e-mail out no problem, but none are coming through. I tried sending myself a test e-mail and it bounced back.

I am using the service directly from Homesteads home page where I click check e-mail. That is how I have always checked it. But now my clients say they can't e-mail me, and when I send an e-mail from my personal gmail account as a test, it bounces back

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain integrafilms.net by mx.integrafilms.net. [66.96.142.52].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 recipient rejected
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

It looks like a problem with the domains mx records. I see you have two domains. Which one is associated with the email address having the problem?
Photo of Matthew7893

Matthew7893

The domain www.integrafilms.net is the one having the issue. the Other domain works fine..but I don't use the other one nearly as often
Photo of Matthew7893

Matthew7893

I am not sure I fully understand those settings? They just direct me towards setting up outlook or iphone mail. I use my regular web browser and go to homestead to check my mail.. so I am not sure what settings I would need to change with in the OX application. I did not have to do anything to my other domain and it works, why would this one be different?
Photo of Matthew7893

Matthew7893

Is there a technical support I can contact? I am expecting an important money e-mail transfer today, I don't want to let this get missed before Christmas, it could mean loosing my client.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry for the confusion. The MX records look fine, and if you are strictly using the web client, you won't have to worry about those. Is it possible for you to get the full bounce message or at least the email address that is being blocked? We'll need to check to see what component of the email may be getting it blocked. If you can get the full bounce message just paste it here in a reply as well as the email address.
Photo of Matthew7893

Matthew7893

both of my e-mails addresses are not recieving. matt@integrafilms.net & info@integrafilms.net

here is the bounce back message

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

matt@integrafilms.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain integrafilms.net by mx.integrafilms.net. [66.96.142.50].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 recipient rejected

----- Original message -----

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=oJ6Xzmm7TaFaxIUwAiUdLwL6LAs9Fsngv70HvwDwmCo=;
b=DrIi5N7pBE6N930V0x+FacHlPvgUosjm2lW1sC/bEz6RMQz1lBUr+WIJEHrk+tnbWW
K5ij+FkEKMNEKq7Qirs0I/f+ojpu8BB5bjdGhTaen2e/YKOKoxkEOuo31P1fzd6jsNmq
5w2RAf8gQrxr81S5midmlJphOYBHB9Ae3sw6jzzMjsMTiTi2nZX9B5SXWNLLK0WvfRTi
ZjdKuZ+kYv4j5qn4+wIqUGlX9MPr8Rb0XM9h92RcSLs/PS2O2pw34FgB+qLiG/4mp4Il
HSJEqZst1x65Koewc649J5aHtfZRtzu9FSXlHX99pbukg4qXDZX0pycGO4sOZOBwCzaM
ehPQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.68.196.193 with SMTP id io1mr11354876pbc.46.1387576117739;
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 13:48:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.68.132.233 with HTTP; Fri, 20 Dec 2013 13:48:37 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:48:37 -0700
Message-ID:
Subject: test
To: Matt D
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8ff1c52a98c92004edfe3d1f
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I see you contacted on of our chat reps. Did you get the issue resolved? The bounce message indicates that Google had a problem delivering the email. I see you were advised to remove the forwarding address to Google, which is what I would have advised, but was the Google address also forwarding to another address? That is what the bound message implies.
Photo of Matthew7893

Matthew7893

I only had it forwarding to my gmail account, there were no other forwards from there. Tech support said I had to wait up to a half hour after removing the forward e-mail settings to know if it worked. As of it right now the e-mails are still bouncing back to me. I will give it a bit more time
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

OK.. yes give it a little more time because there's some relationship with the Google account. Does it show the same bounce message?
Photo of Matthew7893

Matthew7893

It works now! problem solved! except now what is the best way to get notified on my iphone when a client e-mails me
Photo of frolly mon

frolly mon

I was using Zimbra desktop with the homestead email so I could access directly from my desktop rather than webmail---now it does not work with the upgrade. How do I configure it now?

Frustrated there is not one word mentioning this in FAQ.

Thanks.
Photo of Matthew7893

Matthew7893

Homestead no longer uses zimbra at all. The new service provider is called Open-Xchange. you will have to download all of their applications, or sync your e-mail accounts with their settings.

You can also log into your e-mail by going to homestead.com and click webmail in the top right corner
Photo of frolly mon

frolly mon

Thanks.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You should be able to set up Zimbra desktop using the same settings as Outlook. If you need assistance, let us know.

Drew
Photo of terry8139

terry8139

• 260 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
You should stop calling it an upgrade. Upgrade implies better - Removing functionality and capability is not an upgrade - it's a downgrade.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I replied to your other thread.
Photo of S

S

• 6,760 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I just received my notification e-mail and was wondering the approximate time frame from the initial notice just received to the 2nd regarding what actions I need to take and the actual switch over so I can coordinate this with planned notification to customers of new website?

Thank you!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

The notification email was for the email migration? If so, then you should be migrated this week. You will receive another email once it is completed.

If you have mailing lists, you will have to recreate those as they can't be migrated.

If you use a 3rd party application for mail, like Outlook, then you will have to update settings after the migration.

Thanks

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.
Photo of S

S

• 6,760 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
lol...yes, it was about the 'e-mail' migration. Thanks for the time frame. So by the end of this week; wait until notice to update Outlook settings.

TY!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You are welcome.
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Are new clients automatically being set up on the new E-mail system?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

They should, yes. If you have set them up and wish to provide me the email address on the account, I can look it up.

If you prefer me to send you an email so that you don't have to post the email, I can do that.

Drew
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

I'm still putting this together. Just trying to avoid any wrecks with the email. If you want to send me an email I can then contact you when I'm ready to go.

Thanks,
Susan
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Sent
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

Got it .... Thank you.
Photo of LionessOfEl

LionessOfEl

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I used to automatically forward incoming emails to my yahoo account, and I can't for the life of me find any info about this in the FAQ, Open-Xchange so-called "help", etc... This seems like it should be simple but I'm pulling my hair out. Your assistance is appreciated!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You can add a forwarding email address through the main website rather than the email client.

1. Click Email in the left navigation menu.

2. Click Manage my email account.

3. Click on the pencil icon next to the email address you would like to edit.

4. When the page loads, you will see a field to add a forwarding email address under the "Advanced" section.

Mike
Photo of LionessOfEl

LionessOfEl

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank you!!! Happy Holidays! :)
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You're welcome!
Photo of mark adams

mark adams

• 254 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Where do I go in the new email program for mail forwarding? I"ve looked everywhere.
Never mind,...found the answer above (even tho it was hidden...and who ever heard of putting email preferences on a completely different site...).
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Photo of DARREN4347

DARREN4347

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have had no email at all for several days. This is a complete joke. I can no longer log onto the old webmail, so I've logged onto the new one, & I've also changed all the settings in Outlook & on my iPhone. I no longer get errors when doing a send & receive, but I still have no email. Every email sent to me, at any of my homestead addresses, is bouncing. Yet still I have heard absolutely nothing from your company, despite being told in the last email (the last one I ever received from anyone) that nothing will be lost, & I will be contacted again when I need to change my settings.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am sorry about the problems. Unfortunately in your case the DNS failed to change. Since the account you have on file was a Homestead hosted email, you did not receive it with the DNS incorrect. I have corrected the problem. It might take some propagation time for the mail to begin working, but it should be soon. Do you still need access to information on the old platform?

Drew
Photo of Eileen4559

Eileen4559

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I would really like some help in configuring my new email program. I didn't think I was a dummy..but this platform makes me feel like I am. I know I must just have the settings wrong but I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I used to get graphics in my emails, but now I get all hyperlinks, and it all looks like code when I open up an email. This makes it very difficult to read and figure out what is a picture or what is the link I can click to go to a website. Also, how do I set it so that after I delete an email that the next one does not automatically get marked as read?
Photo of Eileen4559

Eileen4559

I was finally able to find the place to fix things in the settings. NOT very user friendly at all.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am glad you found it and am sorry for the slow response. I hope it will just be a matter of getting used to it.

Drew
Photo of Eileen4559

Eileen4559

thanks. I'll get used to it.
Photo of Joyce7959

Joyce7959

When I used your instructions to set up my email account to work with Outlook 2010 and tested my settings, I get the following error message: "Send test email message: Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contaqct your server administrator or Internet Server service provider (ISP). Joyce Pratt
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Are you setting up an IMAP or POP account? Are you successfully receiving mail?

Drew
Photo of Joyce7959

Joyce7959

Per your instructions, I set up an IMAP account. I am not receiving mail via Outlook but okay with Homestead Webmail.
Joyce
Photo of Leslie7114

Leslie7114

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I don't like the IMAP account. When i try to delete a message in my outlook in box, it only puts a line through the message. It doesn't delete it. Do we have to use IMAP or can we use a POP. I also don't like the way my messages or on my I Phone. I used to be able to go into my sent messages and find messages and my deleted messages. Those options are not on my I Phone now. I also can create a draft with the I Phone. I am also very frustrated with your phone customer service. I have been on hold for 40 minutes or more SEVERAL times and still no one talks to me. I hang up and try again and I'm getting nowhere with you guys. Your service used to be good, but it is not horrendous.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

This sounds like a configuration setting in Outlook. View this thread and see if it sounds like your issue; http://www.office-outlook.com/outlook...

What version of Outlook are you using?

Mike
Photo of Leslie7114

Leslie7114

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have Outlook 2007. My main question is can I not use the IMAP and go back to the POP? The solution to the link you provided for Outlook doesn't work for me. I also can't stand the IMAP on my I phone as I mentioned above. I am so very close to cancelling my account with Homestead. What happened to your service? You used to be great but I now would not recommend you to anyone
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You can switch but it's not recommended. If you plan on checking email from multiple computers or devices, IMAP will be your best choice. If you have a device configured with POP, it will pull the messages off the server making them inaccessible to any devices running the IMAP configuration.
Photo of frolly mon

frolly mon

What are the TWO email bars at the bottom of the webmail page? There is a green bar and a red bar. I assume they reflect my usage of memory space for email, but they are different. Also, when I went through and deleted about 200 emails from the account, instead of the bar getting lower, it turned red and got higher. What happened?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

There is a 10,000 message limit and an limit on overall disk space. The first bar shows the quota for number of messages, the 2nd is the quota for disk space.
Photo of Laura3042

Laura3042

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The overall disk space. The new capacity you are incorporating... is it per email box or is it split up over how many email boxes we have? i.e. admin@xxx.com has 10,000 message limit and admin2@xxx.com has 10,000 message limit... OR do they each have 5,000?? Thanks.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

The limits are per mailbox. It is NOT split amongst all boxes.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.