Do you offer a member login option?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I would like to add a members login to a website. Has anyone found one of the online login services that work?
Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 42,636 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of sales3191

sales3191

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
sign in.

how do i make a sign in page??
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
There may be other options out there as well, depending on what exactly is your goal.

Drew
Photo of seavermedials4

seavermedials4

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I want clients to be able to sign into their own personal web portal. For example, a website that does this is Shutterfly. I want clients to sign in and upload their photos to purchase products with their media. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am not sure what you mean by purchase products with their media.  Some sort of barter system?

Thanks

Drew
Photo of seavermedials4

seavermedials4

I am getting a little irritated and want this issue solved. I think my description is pretty clear. If you are still confused, go to Shutterfly, create an account, sign in, and upload photos onto it. Then buy a photo product by designing it with one of your uploaded photos. Now answer this question for me: How do I create that opportunity for my clients on my website. I want my clients to be able to go into my website, click sign in in the top right corner, and access their own personal web account? That is all! Can you help me?
Photo of Helene0480

Helene0480

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Listen up, everyone. Homestead is great for what it does. It's clear they are not going to expand into the sign-in sphere.  So we've either got to accept that, or find another Web host.  
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This is unfortunately true at this time. We currently do not have this on the roadmap, at least not in the forseeable future. You will want to pursue a 3rd party tool if this feature is necessary.
Photo of seavermedials4

seavermedials4

Thank you so much! I understand. It's too bad. Do you know of any 3rd party tool that I can plug-in my website? Thank you for helping me. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

The only one I am familiar with is http://authpro.com/
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a way to make a membership only area on the website?.

I want to set up video classes for purchase but I want to protect the page so that only members can access the info. Is there a way to do that? Thank you!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Authpro is one option but if you search the web you'll probably find other 3rd party tools so you can compare the features and select the best one for your purpose. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.