Do you have a tutorial for the new Homestead Website Builder?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Do you have a tutorial for the new Homestead Website Builder?
Photo of Dana0200

Dana0200

• 272 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We are working to build them here, as quickly as we can. What we have are posted in this category, https://community.homestead.com/homestead/categories/homestead_websitebuilder

We will be adding more as we can. They are the topics with the Homestead logo next to them. If you have questions we haven't posted, please ask.
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Rockerfeller

Rockerfeller

• 1,394 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
How do you add the page title and the Keywords for SEO?

Also, I am rebuilding an easier site, with about 10 pages.  BUT, it has very good optimization and it gets to the first page of all the search engines for my key words.  

Question:  How can I build the new site, and use the exact same page names for it as my old one?  It was easy to change that in the old Site builder, but I can't figure that out.
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Clicking on text or image brings up a control box and scroll down to find SEO, Pages has the same SEO option as well. Apparently any major change in a website will have a small negative effect but with the up to date, responsive, website it should recover quickly

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.