Dissaperaring Templates, New Webuilder

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Seems like many of the templates first offered in Website Builder are gone. ? The total number may have increased, but in some categories, e.g. law, it's dropped from a dozen choices to one.

Is Homestead retiring first offered templates in Website Builder and pushing those generic picture templates in their place?     
Photo of Tom9124

Tom9124

• 522 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Tom I tend to be a "from scratch builder" or if I do use a template 95% gets deleted so this is just a hunch. The templates that were offered were OK for the WWW at that time and I must agree there were some I liked that seem to have disappeared with subsequent builders. Could it be that the template developers are "moving with the times" in keeping with SEO best practices?
Photo of Tom9124

Tom9124

• 522 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am talking about he responsive templates that were first offered in Nov of 2016. I am not referring to the old Sitebuilder offerings.
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Ah, I was unaware but just read another thread about the new websitebuilder's missing templates.. NO doubt Drew will have to track down an answer
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am not aware of templates being removed, but it is possible. I am trying to find out.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.