Disk Usage

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem resolved.

Just received this message and am curious what the problem is since I am using a very small amount of disk space vs what I am allotted. Can you help me? Thank you:  "Your account is currently over disk quota. Form submissions can not be added to your Form Manager for the form located at: http://www.908x0.com/checkin.html  All future form submissions for this form will be sent to this email address until you are under disk quota. Delete any unwanted or unused files or purchase additional disk space by logging in to your account."  The form was delivered to myself and another person.
Photo of Kenneth9111

Kenneth9111

• 1,276 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Mary-Ann9475

Mary-Ann9475

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I'm getting the very same message this morning and I'm also only using a fraction of my allocated space. Would like an explanation?
Photo of Richard9999

Richard9999

• 60 Points
Same here. What's going on???
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 34,616 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

That was a temporary error, and it should be resolved now. You shouldn't get that message again. Sorry for the trouble!
If for some reason you do receive this error again, please let us know so we can look into that
Photo of Kenneth9111

Kenneth9111

• 1,276 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Thank you, Elyzabeth.  
Photo of Mary-Ann9475

Mary-Ann9475

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for the quick reply! :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.