Disk quota error message

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

receiving the following message: Your account is currently over disk quota. Form submissions can not be added to your Form Manager for the form located at:
https://123drivedrivingacademy.com/Co...

All future form submissions for this form will be sent to this email address until you are under disk quota. Delete any unwanted or unused files or purchase additional disk space by logging in to your account.
Photo of Doreen9970

Doreen9970

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,176 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try a F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing.

Have you reviewed your website publishing limitations?

Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
Photo of Doreen9970

Doreen9970

I looked under account summary and it looks like i have plenty of storage left.  I am not having a problem trying to publish website.  When a visitor completes a form to register to register for a class, they are getting an error message and then i am receiving the form with error message i had attached at the top of the email
Photo of Doreen9970

Doreen9970

MB Storage Space (5120) | Total: (21 / 5120 Used)
Photo of Nevena9066

Nevena9066

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same problem. Can someone respond?
Photo of MaurizioF

MaurizioF

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yeah can someone respond??? According to the settings I should have loads of space... what is going on???
Photo of Robbi8420

Robbi8420

• 248 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm having the same problem as well. Plenty of storage space but it says I have none.

Photo of Charles2190

Charles2190

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Same problem here too
Photo of Pietro0538

Pietro0538

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I too am experiencing the same problems.  In addition, clients trying to purchase my programs are unable to connect to pay pal.  Some issues with the website have been resolved since this AM.  However, this issue regarding disk quota and inability of my clients to connect to pay pal to purchase is pretty significant.  I have not been able to find a support person.  Perhaps someone is monitoring these messages and taking note of issues and working to resolve them.  
Photo of john5911

john5911

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This seems like a site wide problem ... where is the support team?  I am getting the same message!
Photo of Claudia4466

Claudia4466

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Me too..!!!
Photo of melissa6051

melissa6051

• 60 Points
Same here!
Photo of MaurizioF

MaurizioF

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
What is going on... I needed to do some work on one of my websites and I am stuck! Very frustrating!!
Photo of Bill9059

Bill9059

• 954 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Me too
Photo of Pietro0538

Pietro0538

I added additional storage following instructions someone gave.  However, it did not resolve my problem.  I am still getting over disk storage error and the site is still not connecting to pay pal for purchase.  
Photo of Brian6195

Brian6195

• 60 Points
I too am getting the same error message when a person submits a form on my site. They are also seeing an error message on their screen, after submitting a form.
Photo of Matthew7877

Matthew7877

• 196 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same problem--error message comes up instead of sending the customer to my page that allows for Paypal payments.
Photo of Shirley2900

Shirley2900

• 504 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I'm getting the same error message. MB Storage Space (5120) | Total: (354 / 5120 Used)
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,176 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
HELP
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)
Sat-Sun: Closed
Our Community: We're here to help each other 24/7
Homestead Techs available Mon - Fri
Photo of Robbi8420

Robbi8420

I don't think this is something the community can solve. This seems to be a problem with their system. Surely they will not simply let businesses simply wait until they open on Monday...

Photo of Bill9059

Bill9059

I believe this is related to the outage earlier today (it's stated that all services appear to be working again but there are still issues): 

Notification: Reports of Server Errors 5/30/2020

05/30/2020 12:31:39 PM

We are experiencing issues with our services, our technical teams are engaged and working towards a solution. We know how critical your website is to your success and have engaged all available resources to resolve this issue. Thank you

3:45 MST:  All services appear to be working again. We will continue to monitor for any additional reports.
Photo of Bill9059

Bill9059

So I hope that technical support is monitoring for additional reports as they stated. I agree, this cannot wait until Monday.
Photo of Charlotte8912

Charlotte8912

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm having the same issue with disk space. Seems to have enough but still getting the error message.
Photo of Robbi8420

Robbi8420

12 1/2 hours after the support announcement pronounced this problem was "all better," I am still unable to publish my website. 702 out of 2073 MB used, and it says I need more disk space to publish 64 MB. Please fix this. I need it by 10:00 a.m. today.
Photo of Trenton8603

Trenton8603

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Same problem here also, I am also under my space quota,  if i remove a picture i can get it to post, good enough for now but hope it is fixed soon
Photo of Robbi8420

Robbi8420

I just now was able to publish! Many thanks to the peeps who persevered and got it fixed.
Photo of Pietro0538

Pietro0538

Publishing is not the only issue.  Therefore, if any IT techs are monitoring this string, many of us are experiencing problems with our websites interacting with Pay Pal.  We are still getting the "Over Quota" issue and more important, "purchasers cannot complete a purchase as our websites will not allow a purchaser to connect with purchase options through Pay Pal".  Please address ASAP!  Thank you.  
Photo of Bill9059

Bill9059

I thought that technical support was monitoring for additional reports as they stated. I take it that they are not and we will all have to wait until they are back to work on Monday.
Photo of Pietro0538

Pietro0538

If they are monitoring (and I hope they are), it would be good customer service to reassure their customers they are aware of these issues and working to fix them.  They could also acknowledge this on the other site where they say everything is resolved.  Everything is not resolved.  Some issues have been fixed.  However, many of us are still experience a very serious issue where we are losing the ability to have people make purchases from our website.  This the type of issue that warrants immediate attention and not waiting until Monday.  
Photo of Bill9059

Bill9059

I agree 100%.