Did the site crash? My customers are getting this.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

A customer told me they couldn't get on my site. This is what we are getting.
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

• 3,718 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

I did too. This was my post. This is absolutely pathetic. The least they could do is jump in this forum and tell us they are working on it.
Photo of Stavros7880

Stavros7880

• 546 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Can we all chime in maybe as to what alternatives we have? I had tried switching to godaddy and hostgator in the past but both options for me would end up costing me more and the web design / transfer services available proved to be difficult to manage although mobile site was a free feature without having to design another mobile site or pay for homestead's dudamobile service. 
Photo of Valerie Adame

Valerie Adame

• 338 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I'm a photographer and don't depend on a shopping cart so I'm considering Zenfolio to present my proof images to clients.  Most of you probably use a shopping cart.
Photo of Stavros7880

Stavros7880

Looks like we're up!  
Photo of Stavros7880

Stavros7880

Still looking forward to better support!
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

I agree.
Photo of Martin

Martin

• 5,960 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Agree!
Photo of Kathy5473

Kathy5473

• 934 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
My site is back up too.  
Photo of Valerie Adame

Valerie Adame

• 338 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Mine too, but to little to late.  /notice they never even commented on this thread to let us know if it was minor or major.  Many of us may have waited on posting our problem publicly on social media, if we knew it would be a quick fix. Makes us look "cheap" that we have a site that crashes all the time. Terrible customer service!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.