Delete Site and Sub Domains

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving for 7 days of inactivity.

I wish to retain my Prosite titled : onijobs

I wish to retain the SubDomains for this Prosite as follows:

Retain Prosite: onijobs
Retain site: onirecruitments.com
(Bangalore/India/Mumbai)

I am closing down my Pvt Ltd company titled ONI CONSULTANCIES AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT LTD. I wish to thus close down the website and email ids associated with the following site and Sub Domains:

site : oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd
Subdomains: oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd.com
Subdomains:oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd.org
Subdomains:oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd.net
Subdomains:oniconsultants.org
Subdomains:oniconsultants.net

Kindly do the needful and oblige and kindly stop billing for site site : oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd and Subdomains that are to be deleted/closed down.

Note that you please MUST NOT delete the Prosite titled: onijobs nor delete my site titled: onirecruitments.com.

Kindly do the needful and oblige.

ANIRUDDHA ROY CHOUDHURY

Photo of Aniruddha Roy Choudhury

Aniruddha Roy Choudhury

• 830 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • SAD

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,936 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Homestead accounts are self managed, so we would need you to delete the domains and sites you no longer need:

Log into your Homestead account, click on Domains, and choose "Delete Domain" for any one you no longer need. Then, once you've deleted all of the domains you no longer need, click on Websites Manager and choose delete the sites you no longer need by choosing the site from the drop down and click More > Delete this site. Please keep in mind that once you delete the site, you will lose any data saved in that site.

Once you've deleted everything you want in your account, let me know and I will downgrade the account as much as possible.
Thankyou Elyzabeth,

I shall execute tonight, right away, as advised by you and keep you in the loop.

Best wishes,

Mr.ANIRUDDHA ROY CHOUDHURY
4th July 2019

Dear Elyzabeth,

Based on your instructions, I have logged into my account and I have deleted the following:

site : oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd
Subdomains: oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd.com
Subdomains:oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd.org
Subdomains:oniconsultanciesandms-p-ltd.net
Subdomains:oniconsultants.org
Subdomains:oniconsultants.net

But inspite of being deleted, the moment I key in www.oniconsultants.net, the website opens up online. 

Kindly execute changes in your records urgently to ensure that the above are finally deleted and no website will open up subsequently. Also kindly adjust the billing and oblige.

I wish to retain my Prosite titled : onijobs

I wish to retain the SubDomains for this Prosite as follows:

Retain Prosite: onijobs
Retain site: onirecruitments.com
(Bangalore/India/Mumbai)

Hence the same remains unchanged.

Thanking you Elyzabeth in anticipation of your co-operation.

Mr. ANIRUDDHA ROY CHOUDHURY
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,936 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Ok, thank you. I can see that you've deleted those domains. In order to be able to downgrade your account, I just need you to delete the websites as well. If you log into your Websites Manager tab of your Homestead account, choose the sites ending in .homestead.com from the drop down. These are the sites that don't have a domain on them. Then choose More > Delete this site.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.