Data Center update 12/22/14

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Continued data migration 12/22/2014

Update: Late last month we began a migration of our systems to a new data center that will ultimately enhance our platform and the services we provide to you. As the migration continues, you may continue to experience some sporadic performance issues. Should you encounter any problems, please remember to reach out to our customer care team at 800-710-1998 to alert us of any issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we complete the final steps to this migration.

Thank you for your understanding.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

What's the status of all these issues above? 

I have been away from my Desktop Sitebuilder for awhile and now returned to see some very concerning issues.  I did create another post of a problem with creating blogs, but maybe this is where I should be entering it.  The blog selection in the Communications section of my Desktop Sitebuilder brings up an error message after it tries to connect online with Homestead.   Same thing  happens when I try to modify a blog that has been already created.

I guess I'm going to wait before I start using my Desktop Sitebuilder again until all these glitches are cleared  up.   In the meantime, I am paying a pretty hefty price (that was not too long ago increased) for services I can't really use.

I have a lot of websites that I want to begin using with forms and all but it sounds uncertain if those forms are doing what they are supposed to.

Any recent updates?

And, I would like to have the blog glitch cleared up if possible.

Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.