Customer order not showing up in storefront

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Need help a few times customer places order off the web but does not show up on my store manager. The reason how i know is because i will get a copy on my email. I will then need to log in to the merchant center to capture the card from there. please help thanks...
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

• 660 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

• 28,258 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kueichu,

Thanks for posting!

Are customer's completing the order on your site? Sorry for the confusion, but I'm not sure what off the web means. If they complete the order on your store and get a confirmation, they should be showing up in the Store Manager.

If it's off the web, how are they placing the order? If it's through something like a card swipe, unfortunately that won't show up in your store admin, but rather just the merchant center.

Thanks!

Chris
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

• 660 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Chris customer purchase on my web site.. Like I mention before it shows up on my email.. That is how I know someone purchase something but its suppose to show on my store manager and sometimes it doesn't
Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

• 28,258 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply! It definitely should be appearing as soon as they make the purchase. Do you have an email you could please forward where the order didn't show up on your store so I can further investigate? If so, please send to chris_folmer@intuit.com

Thanks!

Chris

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.