customer service

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Customer service is awol, 6 calls in one day 15 to 20 min wait hang up. Un believable
Photo of Ruben8365

Ruben8365

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Esther2590

Esther2590

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm with you, Ruben. I've been trying to reach homestead customer service for weeks now. I'm a patience person,but 20 minutes is about my limit to wait for them to answer. The other day I actually held on for 45 minutes without anyone ever getting my call. I'm sorry you're having the same problem, but somewhat relieved to know it isn't just me. It used to be so easy to get help from them. I can't help but suspect they are having internal problems. Let's hope they aren't going under - and taking our hard work with them!
Photo of Scott6555

Scott6555

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same here.  Website is not working properly and no one answers at Homestead.  Considering switching.  This is horrific customer service.
Photo of Esther2590

Esther2590

Moe than a little scary when you consider we (at least "I") earn my living in large measure because of my website. I think something is going on and switching may be the best alternative...Such a shame. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,450 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you have a question, you may post it here
Photo of Esther2590

Esther2590

I have a question. Why doesn't Homestead answer their phone? 
Photo of Scott6555

Scott6555

Good question....maybe someone will answer it.
Photo of Scott6555

Scott6555

OK, how about this question:  Is Homestead experiencing technical difficulties?  Our website is very slow to load and some pages do not load at all.  It is NOT because of the WHOIS data or updating domain contact info - that is all up to date - I need to know please if Homestead is experiencing technical problems which are resulting in our website problems.  Thank you for answering this.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,450 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
There are some things the engineers are working on. They are as a result of moving from an outdated data center to a new state of the art center. There are always complications with an undertaking of this magnitude. We are sorry for the slowness. It should resolve when the new center is completely tuned in.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.