Creat Your Own- Gift Service

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

www.springprairiemeats.com We sell a ton of food gift baskets during the holiday season. We have some ready made baskets and we always have the Make Your Own option. We currently have a PayPal store and I was wondering if there's an external (or internal) service somewhere where I could give my customers their options and they would 'create' their gift and the price changes according to their selections. Much Appreciated!

Photo of shipping5252

shipping5252

• 1,086 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How many options do you provide for a basket? The likelihood is you can do this with Storefront, but we will have to know a bit more about your needs to make sure.
Photo of shipping5252

shipping5252

• 1,086 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
There usually is a basket option with 9 to 8 different options of what can be put in it.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Storefront has what are called option sets. You can define the options you want to provide, and then you create rules that would alter the pricing based on the choices made by the shopper. Depending on how you currently set up your pricing, you should be able to use Storefront.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.