Converting website pages to SiteBuilder Plus

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I just purchased a new Mac and found out the SiteBuilder Download is not compatible with a Mac and that I need to use SiteBuilder Plus.  That is fine, but since I manage several sites with hundreds of pages, how can I convert everything I've created on the desktop version to SiteBuilder Plus?  I assume there must be a solution for this.  I noticed that many of the pages I published on the desktop version appear as a page on Sitebuilder Plus while many others that have been published do not.  Please advise.  Thank you
Photo of Spindys

Spindys

• 434 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,948 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Ok, so I understand that you purchased and would like to use the new Mac, but do you have access to the computer you used to use with Sitebuilder Desktop? If so, you can log into that program on that device one last time, and "Upload" all of the files from the File Manager of each site. This will bring the current information into the Sitebuilder Plus program.
Photo of Spindys

Spindys

• 434 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I did publish them three days ago and when checked yesterday, only a few ofd them were showing on SiteBuilder Plus.  The old computer is not accessible, so haven't been able to do anything.  However, when I checked today, they were all listed on SiteBuilder Plus.  Must have been some system issue yesterday.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 14,218 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Was this issue resolved? If not, do you still have access to the computer that has the sitebuilder desktop program on it? If so, log into that and go to the file manager and select UPLOAD for any pages that are not showing.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.