Continued data migration 12/12/2014

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Finalizing the data migration. 12/18/14

We are sorry to announce that due to yesterday's outage in the old data center, and 3rd party routing outages in the last week, the data migration window has been extended by 1 week. We are working to get all accounts moved as quickly as possible. As data completes the transfer, more resources can be allocated to fully restoring and enhancing performance. The engineers believe optimization will continue through the end of the month. Some accounts may continue to see disruption/slowness throughout the month.

On or before Friday 12/19 a new update will be posted with progress.  It is not possible to provide a firm date and time for completion as there are too many external variables that can affect the time frame.

We do sincerely apologize for the delay.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Donell6859

Donell6859

• 422 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ready To Leave Homestead.

I have been a Homestead customer for several years and up until a few weeks ago was very, very happy with your service.  However, based on problems I have had with not having access to CHAT, unacceptably long waits on hold when I call, and not being able to contact anyone for help, in addition to my updates loading slowly, and my sit loading even slower when I visit it, I have no choice other than to seriously begin the search for a new company.  This really saddens me, but based on research I have done about the changes with Intuit/Homestead, I am not pleased at all with the direction your company is going in.  I just wanted you to know and unfortunately this is the only option you have provided for me to contact you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.