Continual Server Problems

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Is there any end in site in regards to the server problems? There's been no update from HS recently regarding any progress that is being made--if any.  Day in and day out I can't preview a page let alone publish a page without having to refresh/save several times before the page crashes due to server problems. Can anyone from HS update us on when this train wreck will be over?
Photo of Crash

Crash

• 1,870 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • you figure it out!

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 58,654 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'm not having any problems now.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,680 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Crash,

Can I try publishing the entire site again? Currently, there is no server issue that will cause a problem publishing, so we need to treat this as an account specific issue.
Photo of Crash

Crash

sure
Photo of Drew N

Ok, I tried twice and got the error 0x17 both times. I am going to have someone take a look.
Photo of Crash

Crash

what kind of error is 0x17?

Photo of Drew N

It's a generic publishing error. I am having someone look into it to see if they can find the specific reason.
Photo of Crash

Crash

Has there been any progress made? I''m still getting server error messages.
Photo of Drew N

Not yet. We have a quite a few things that the engineers are working on. Unfortunately, I don't know how long it will take them to look at it. I will let you know when they reply to me.
Photo of Crash

Crash

It's been a week and I haven't heard anything. The problem can't this difficult to solve. 

Delay after delay--when will this crap end? 2 months of stating we'll get back to you and I always hear the same thing--nothing. 13 years of being with HS and this is the thanks I get.  
Photo of Drew N

Sorry about the time it is taking, but the engineers are working on things that affect a great many people first. I have your request in line, but can't say when they will complete it. When they do, I will post.
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

• 5,802 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I thought everything was supposed to be over early January. I took a month off because I couldn't take the pain anymore, and I'm still constantly getting error messages as I work on websites.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.