Content does not adjust to window size

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

You say the following regarding your new website builder: "No mater what size monitor or screen someone views your site on, the content and page will conform to fit their screen. Whether they use a desktop, laptop, phone or tablet they get the best experience on your site". However, my new website under development is always cutoff when the screen is small. I though the content was going to fit the size of the screen automatically.  Check for example any page except HOME and ABOUT (which I narrowed them purposely) on felix-alba-juez.homesteadcloud.com. Please advise
Photo of Felix2210

Felix2210

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 18,458 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

When building the site in WebsiteBuilder you do want to keep the content in between the vertical dotted lines that go up and down the pages. Any content built in that area will be responsive as it is on Home and About. When you build outside that area that content is at risk of being cut off on smaller monitors. 
Photo of Felix2210

Felix2210

Thanks but then it is not true that the content will conform to fit the customer's screen and, as a result, I have  to make everything smaller just to make it readable in smaller monitors. Are you planning on doing it really adjustable any time soon?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

No problem, I understand it can be misinterpreted but it will be responsive if it is built within the responsive guidelines. Unfortunately, I have not received any updates that they plan to make the entire field displayed in the builder 100 percent responsive but I can definitely mention it in a suggestion. 
Photo of Felix2210

Felix2210

Thanks Michelle, I would highly appreciate if you do mention it to the developers and please let me know if there is any positive response. Thanks again, Felix.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I will keep you updated with any responses. Thanks! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.