Contact Form

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I see the form submissions have changed. Is there a way to edit it so it doesn't say HELLO BUILDER?

Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

• 6,394 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 6,488 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

It seems development has mad a few changes to the form submission emails. Unfortunately, you nor myself have the ability to change that. I will send some feedback about the introduction to the WebsiteBuilder team to see if they can consider a simpler intro maybe stating just hello. 
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

• 6,394 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Simpler the better! Thanks
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 6,488 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Agreed. No problem.
Photo of Francis Rockliff

Francis Rockliff

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please return the form to how it was. In my Webmail or Apple Mail software it is impossible to see the Name of the person submitting the form and all you can see is HELLO BUILDER in the listing. Also if I reply to the email the Homestead Team email address appears in the To box and not the person who submitted the form. PLEASE GO BACK TO HOW IT WAS.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 6,068 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I do not have the ability to change the verbiage on the form. I will send some feedback about the introduction to the WebsiteBuilder team to see if they can consider a simpler intro. 

About replying directly to the email submissions, that is not a function that we can set up, you will need to extract the email address from the submission and compose a new email going to that email address provided. When a visitor on your site fills out a form on your website, you get an automated email from the websites form generator, this is not the person sending you an email from their mailbox so you cannot reply directly to it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.