Community maintenance February 13th, 2016

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This has reached a resolution

There is a planned maintenance February 13th, 2016 from approximately 9:00pm MST to 10:00pm MST. During this window the community may not be available. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Steve7353

Steve7353

• 1,422 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
WHY?

It was only 5 minutes since you did the last one ... and that was DISASTER!

NOT HAPPY!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

The last one was an outage with the provider. This is a scheduled maintenance window.
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Needs must Drew... I am sure the world will not end for the sake of 60 mins offline. Luckiliy I do have other interests to keep me occupied for an hour or so LOL
Photo of Diana3840

Diana3840

• 278 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I think all users would agree, it would have been nice to be notified ahead of time since this was planned. This is day 5 and still unable to make updates. Not good Homestead!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am sorry for the confusion. This maintenance was for this community only, and was completed on time. It would not have affected editing your site. If you are having a problem editing, please provide more detail about what is happening. Have you tried clearing your browser history and/or switching to a different browser?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.