So, I was doing a little SEO yesterday and changed the name (along with other stuff) of one of my product pages. Some hours later, got to thinking about it and realized I had forgotten to change all the in-site links (several) to that particular page as they would be now linking to a non-existent page. So, I went back in for some late-night work. Ha, what a pleasant surprise, the new responsive WebsiteBuilder had automatically completed this task for me. No bad links. Don't know if this is new for Homestead, but this is certainly a big improvement over the last program I used.
Be the first to post a reply!