change plans

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I want to change my plan!!!  Why can't I find that online on your site.  It should be easy to change.  I can ADD , but why not change my plan completely?
Photo of J0567

J0567

• 70 Points
  • very disappointed and MAD

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 12,918 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I apologize, to change your base package you would need to call into support to get assistance. If you are not able to call in, I can assist you from here. Do you know what package you want to change to? 
Photo of Doris5775

Doris5775

• 70 Points
I have tried to call in but no one answers the phone - just interminable elevator music on hold!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 12,728 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Doris, 

I apologize, there may have been a queue from other customers calling in also. I can assist from here, how can I help? 
Photo of Doris5775

Doris5775

• 70 Points
I want to drop the store from my site.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I can help remove the store add on from your account. This will remove all products and information you used to set up the store is this okay? 
Photo of Kathleen3815

Kathleen3815

• 60 Points
I also want to remove the simple store from my plan.  Do I need to call in or call you help me here?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello Kathleen, 

I do not see a simple store add on on your account currently, it looks like it already has been removed. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.