Change font colors of a Websitebuilder template

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

When we first created our site we modified one of the templates.  One thing we did not like about the template is the default font color.  As such as pages were created we changed the text for each entry.  Now we've added a blog but have found there does not appear to be a toggle to change the text color on a blog page.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way for me to change the text color?  It's a funky purple that I would like to be black or a dark gray to match the other pages on the site.

https://www.csthousing.com/blog
Photo of david2953

david2953

• 6,966 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,936 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

You would need to go to the Post Page under the website pages. This will be a sub-page under Blog. The post page is a skeleton page that you blogs will be fitted into. Fix the text color on that page.
Photo of david2953

david2953

Hi Elyzabeth,

Thanks for your quick response.  I must be missing something.  Is this the page you are referring to?  I am still not finding a place to change the font color.

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

No, you need to actually go to the page called Post Page under your website pages.
Photo of david2953

david2953

Ok, I think I found the area you referenced and I was able to change the font color for the various font types but the color of the posts already published are still purple.  I am hoping that doesn't mean the change will only affect new posts?
Photo of david2953

david2953

The actual posts have changed once you click on them but the main blog page still has the purple font.

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

OK, so for that, you would need to go into the main Blog page under your Websites Pages. The page that Post Page was under. Click on the post list, click More > Advanced > Style > Posts List IT.... and change the text color there.
Photo of david2953

david2953

Perfect...thank you!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.