Certificate error on site statistics

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We are aware of an issue with the site statistics security certificate and are working with our partner to resolve it.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jim0349

Jim0349

• 294 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Website stats NOT WORKING..

Website stats have disappeared. Says there are no visits, which is TOTAL bull!  Says it on ALL three of my websites! 
Photo of John A5861

John A5861

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled No stats showing.

I tried to geton the website to check stats today and get the message untrusted site. Checked the technical info and found that the security certificate expired on 21 June, 2015; today is the 23rd. Can you fix ASAP, I am paying for the site and cannot get to the stats page.
Photo of Ken9100

Ken9100

• 1,656 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When I try to get website stats I get a message that the site is untrusted.

The web address is being redirected to v8.prnx.net
Photo of mauve3329316

mauve3329316

• 388 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Message: Your connection is not private.

Whenever I try to log into 'View Stats' I get the following message:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from v8.prnx.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Why is this happening?
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

• 2,886 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Drew, this doesn't take 14 hours plus to fix.  This is the same problem as last year.  This is an easy fix that take NO MORE than 15 minutes to fix.  Why is this going on 14hrs???  If your partner makes you and YOUR customers wait over 14hrs to fix something that takes 15 minutes, Perhaps you should find a new partner??  Just saying......
Photo of Les3272

Les3272

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Help . . . ..

Trying to get into my website my internet says your security certificate is invalid and not to continue with your website. Why would that happen? It also shows I have no "visitors" in the last week? Are you kidding me?

Please advise,

Les S
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

Can we PLEASE Get and ETA on this.......Going On WAY To Long now.   "We are Working On It" is really not cutting it. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I won't be able to give you an ETA as the issue is not on our system. We have reported it to our partner and they are aware of it and working to resolve. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

A, it's more than an inconvenience at this point.  B, give me a phone number to your partner and I will call them and ask them for an ETA.  This is a 15 minute problem that is taking now over 16 hours to resolve.  It's very simple to renew your certificates as I have had to do this before.  NOT 16 PLUS Hours.  So send me the phone number and I GUARANTEE I will have it resolved in 15 minutes.!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am sorry, but they are aware of the issue and are actively working to correct it.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

This issue has been resolved.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.