My pages are invisible or blank when viewing my site in Sitebuilder Plus

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members.

My "Home Page" or Index will not show up under SiteBuilder Plus. All I see is a blank Page. All my other pages are visible and editable, though. Consequently, I am unable to edit this Home Page/Index page. It does show up under preview, though --- WHY?
Photo of Karen5853

Karen5853

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

• 28,258 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Karen,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear of your frustrations. I've refreshed your files and was able to access your home page. Please try again and let me know if you can now see it.

Thanks,

Chris
Photo of Ramie8249

Ramie8249

• 60 Points
I have the same problem. Can you please fix my site also?
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ramie 8249 - I was able to access your home page. If this isn't resolved, please let me know so that I can refresh your pages. Thanks!
Photo of cmj936927

cmj936927

• 72 Points
I have the same problem, how can you refresh my page?
Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

Hi cmj93,

Sorry for the delay. Your pages have been refreshed. Please let me know if you can access your site.

Thanks,

Chris
Photo of cmj936927

cmj936927

• 72 Points
cmj936927 less than a minute ago
I have the same problem, how can you refresh my page?
I have Casper the invisible home (index) page as well and cannot edit my home page! Help!!
Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

Hi stonedcoilcreations.

Sorry for the frustration. I've refreshed your files. Please try logging into the program again.

Thanks,

Chris
Thanks Chris!
Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

Official Response
Hi,

Sorry for all the frustration. If this happens again, please copy and paste the correct link below into your address bar once logged in:

Homestead
https://www.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_SiteManager/SiteManager.dll?CMD=CMDManageFiles

Intuit/Google
https://websites.intuit.com/~site/Scripts_SiteManager/SiteManager.dll?CMD=CMDManageFiles

Once on that page, click the Refresh Icon and try going back into the Sitebuilder program.

Thanks,

Chris
I cannot see or edit my Index page or any other pages. Please refresh my files. Thanks
Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

Hi prettysmarthannah,

Sorry for the frustration. Your pages have been refreshed.

Thanks,

Chris
I have tried to login and edit my site, but I still see the blank page on every page. Please Help! Is there a limit on how much editing time you can have on the website builder?
Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

Hi,

Again, sorry for the frustration. Can you please go to clearing cache as there might be a corrupt page being stored on your computer.

There shouldn't be a limit to how much editing time you can have. I've heard that after an hour some issues have risen with connection issues, but not anything with pages not loading.

Thanks,

Chris