Cant update pages

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Pages allow me to edit and show published on the site builder but changes are not actually taking as I pull up elsewhere and its still old info. I've done all the trouble shooting suggestions and things listed in prior complaints however to no avail. I need this fixed. It is time consuming and there is no reason I should need to waste so much time and still get no results and be billed.
Photo of CHRISTIE7142

CHRISTIE7142

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,790 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
While it would be difficult to know what info was changed and you didn't list your site, not sure I can help, but it could be your browsing history.  I have not had this issue with Website Builder ever, but one thing I can suggest is to open an 'incognito' window in Chrome and bring up your site to check if you can see your changes there.  If it IS changed there then delete your browsing history on your own device.  Otherwise, you can call tech support at 800-710-1998 on Monday.  They are on West Coast time.

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,918 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Christie,

I'm sorry for the confusion. No files on your site have actually been published since 2017. Taking a look at the disk space for this site, as of that last successful publish, you are using 24.94MB out of 25MB available. You can verify this by publishing from the File Manager. It will give you a specific error.
You would either need to go through the file manager and delete any files you are no longer using to free up space or I can add additional disk space for $2/month.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.