Can't Receive Email

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I am unable to receive email. My outlook gives a server message and the exchange server won't log in. I've tried to update my profile but still have no email This is KILLING me.
Photo of Dana1663

Dana1663

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
This might be due to a DDoS attack from earlier. Are you still unable to log in at this time? If so please include the error message you are getting.   Also, if its due to the DDoS attack, there is a short explanation here: October 14, 2014 - Email performance issues.
(Edited)
Photo of linda0913

linda0913

• 70 Points
Yesterday I started getting duplicate emails and today can't get email at all.
Photo of Declan7037

Declan7037

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same problem. Can't send and receive emails.
Photo of Dana1663

Dana1663

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
The message I was getting from the Homestead server said "Error: (Network errpr) but now I get a "This page can't be displayed" . Is this a homestead problem? I was in a chat with a technician yesterday and he said it was working fine a blew me off. I guess it was time to go home.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dana1663,  See the "official" response above.  When there's a DDoS attack it may affect your ability to access systems based on your geographic location and what traffic is being filtered. Sorry if the rep was not able to inform you of the details, but our admins are diligently working on this. 

Mike 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.