Can't publish my website

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

after published the website I'm not able to see it 
Photo of pierpaolo2565

pierpaolo2565

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,682 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you are referring to the newest site created on your account, unfortunately, it looks like the website hasn't been saved or published. There is no design chosen. If you log in to your Homestead account, click on Websites Manager, and choose that site from the drop down, you should see the option to Choose Design.
Photo of pierpaolo2565

pierpaolo2565

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you Elyzabeth, i din't know Homestead updated the website builder, just looking now at the new version.
I think I will not able anymore to work with the old editor on new website.
However 
Thank you very much for your help.

Pierpaolo 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,682 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Yes, all new websites are built in our new builder. We have lot of tutorial articles and videos available for you to help
Photo of Hugh6001

Hugh6001

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hey, I have a design, but I cannot publish. I have saved the pages and see the information and all in the website manager, but when I go to the actual .org site, it says that the site is not available.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hugh6001, Read this topic for instructions on how to fix this issue. Your site is published, but your domain is suspended by ICANN.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.