Can't access Sitebuilder!

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

It has happened again today. I was logged out of Sitebuilder. When I try to re-enter, it has the statement  about difference between saved and published and it won't let me into Sitebuidler. And yes, I have cleared browsing history several times, and this does nothing to allow me to access Sitebuilder when I log back in.
Photo of cameronsbrown9591

cameronsbrown9591

• 390 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I just logged on without getting the message. Are you back in and working?
Photo of Gary L. Edelson

Gary L. Edelson

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Same here.  Our site has worked for 2 days and just got the request to approve each of our photos again.

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I have had a couple of these reports, but when I connect, everything is working correctly. I will try to dig into this.
Photo of Gary L. Edelson

Gary L. Edelson

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

To let you know, We have not had a problem over the last 2 days, but I have just made additions to our blog page.  This afternoon, I made an actual change to our main page,  then when I went to go in it started asking me about each photo again.

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Thank you for the clarification.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.