cannot reply to emails?

• Problem
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

for the last twenty four hours, if I reply to an email, it comes back as undeliverable.  If I resend it as a new email, it works?  Can someone help please
Photo of Traci4126

Traci4126

• 440 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,936 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Traci,

I just checked the outgoing email for your domain and it looks like the emails are leaving our servers successfully. Do you have any specific examples of emails that are not going through? Does it seem to be to any specific type of email like gmails?
Also, are you sending from Roundcube or using an email client like Outlook?
Photo of Traci4126

Traci4126

I have been trying to get back to you and haven't been able to.  I apologize.  For example at 8:50ish tonight I tried to reply to and email from chrisd and could not reply.... I then pasted the address and forwarded my reply and it worked?  Thank you for your help!  And we are using Roundcube.   I don't think it is a specific kind of email b/c there have been several different types and the most recent was a company name not a host email.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

I just tested sending you an email and replying to it from within Roundcube and it did let me reply without issue. What browser are you using?
Photo of Traci4126

Traci4126

mozilla and internet explorer (I tried both)
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Ok, I would check if there is an update available on Firefox, or maybe try Chrome. Again, unfortunately I cannot replicate the issue which typically means that it is a factor from your computer/browser/internet provider causing this issue.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.