Cannot highlight html code in html widget in Safari on my Mac

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

This is a new problem.  I use to be able to highlight and copy my html code for the html widget or the head tag and now I can't.  This makes it difficult to highlight it to copy to another page or copy to a text editor for editing. I am using safari on my mac.  
Photo of Catherine9642

Catherine9642

• 370 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,524 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Catherine9642,

The likelihood is that you are highlighting, it just doesn't show as highlighted. Recent changes in the browsers seem to have caused this. It has been reported to the developers. Firefox should show the highlighted area.

Try highlighting something in Safari as normal and the hit delete and it will likely delete. We are seeing this issue in Chrome as well.

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.