Can I get feedback on my Sitebuilder site please?

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

If you would like to have your website reviewed use theReply to post your domain name.  Weencourage everyone to post comments to help improve your sites. 

To keep the topic easy to follow, please post your domainusing the Reply.  To comment on awebsite, use the comment link attached to that domain name. 

We strongly recommend that you review these two topics whichhave some great information on building your site.  They will also give you some key points tolook at when reviewing a site for someone else.

Building a site

Building a search engine friendly site The key things to look for are simplicity, ease of use, andenough relevant content that visitors understand your business and are able tolearn enough to want to contact you.

Please make honest and professional comments(both positiveand negative), but remember to be respectful of everyone’s feelings.  The goal is to help each other be successful.

note: This topic is for Sitebuilder sites only. If you built a site in Websitebuilder, then please use this topic.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of 303garagedoor7068

303garagedoor7068

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Welcome to our feedback thread.  We encourage our customers to view and comment on each others sites.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

• 6,324 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

From first glance, I know exactly the purpose of the website, which is great. I like the banner which tells the viewer exactly what you do with simple to read bulleted points. Your phone number is also right at the top which is easy to find. The front page is a little overwhelming though because there is so much text crammed into places. I am not sure which browser you used, but you have to be careful with fitting text into tight spots because each browser looks slightly different. For example, on Chrome, your “Liftmaster 1⁄2 HP Garage Door Opener” fits perfectly in the blue box. But on Firefox, and IE, the word “Opener” expands to a 3rd line, pushing everything outside of the box. I would suggest, making the boxes larger, and shrinking the text, to accommodate all browsers. When you use text boxes, you want to leave some room to the right or if its centered, to the left and right.

I like the Request information on all the pages. That’s great to have so its easy to get a quote. I also noticed, on the Contact page, there are some files up in the top left that look to be left there on accident. They are overlapping the banner. I think it might be your googlebot document.  I also see that at the bottom of the first page. You don’t need to have that on the page itself, it just needs to be in the directory.  There is also a lot of white space left at the bottom of the contact us page that can be removed.

Overall, there is a lot of great content, and is easy to navigate. I would only recommend simplifying the front page. With such easy navigation that you have,  each page has a lot of great detail, so I would let those pages do some of the “talking” that you try cramming all into the first page. I would also make your social media icons in the top hyperlink directly to your facebook and twitter pages ect.  They do not seem to be working.

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
303garagedoor7068,   You've got a good looking site.  I agree with the review above. You do have a lot of content on some of the pages, but that is not necessarily a bad thing as the extra content can be beneficial for SEO purposes. Jut make sure the most important information is on the top half of the page so you don't have to scroll down to find it.

I did notice that the social network icons on the top right corner of the page are not click-able. It looks like you just forgot to create links to those pages so it's a simple fix.

Good luck with your business!

Mike
Photo of patsy5541

patsy5541

• 60 Points
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

patsy5541,   Overall you did a nice job on the site.  I did notice that there are a few product categories without products in them.   You may want to just remove them unless you plan to add products too them soon.  Also, one thing that is important to help reduce bounce rate is to create your site so that visitors can tell within the first 2-3 seconds what the site is about. The banner image at the top of the page appears to be a man (not sure though).  You may want to experiment with replacing that banner with something more related to the site. 

Mike
Photo of sandraws815462

sandraws815462

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please check out my website www.sandraws.com. I am a pencil artist with an upcoming exhibit and wanted to overhaul my site to look more professional.
Some problems Id like to fix;
1) When you google my website the word COMMENTS appears above my domain name. How can I change this to my name?
2) How to I change the HTML links for the pages in my site without disabling them. When I try I get an error. Right now the link names don't really match the content.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

sandraw815462,

We try to review as many sites as possible so we'll try to get to yours along with everyone else. For the technical issues, I am not seeing the word "comments" so I'm guessing you fixed that.  It was probably the page title that needed fixed. If you are still seeing it somewhere please include a screenshot.  For the hyperlinks, the only one's I am seeing are the main navigation links and they seem to be working fine. Can you further explain the problem?

Mike
(Edited)
Photo of sandraws815462

sandraws815462

Thank you, Mike. I did not realize that my request for website review went through twice.
I think the fact that "comments" appears above my website name when I google it is because my blog is on my home page. The hyperlink names are not appearing when I google my site name as they were before, so assuming the issues has been resolved with my last website update.

Regarding the blog; Is there a way to add a picture/ photo to an entry. When I try the link appears fine for a day or so, but then it appears as a broken file and the image can't be viewed.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

There is a way to add photos to your blog. You'll find the instructions on this page:
How do I add photos to my blog?

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi sandraws815462,

Sorry for the delay in reviewing.

Search engines like text more than images, so you might want to add some more text about you and maybe a page about the history of the craft.  You will also want to add captions to each image with some relevant information that you wish to share. This can help you.

Other than that I like the simplicity of the site and the black looks great with your art.  The pictures themselves are very nice as well.  I like your work.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Ed4918

Ed4918

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Every grand piano deserves a good home.

I would like the Homestead community to review my website. Imagine that you are in the market to buy a good used grand piano. Please tell me the positives that you found helpful and the negatives concerning both the things I have included and the things I have not included. You will find us at:
http://www.adoptababygrand.com/
Thank you,
Ed Turnage
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hello Ed4918,  We moved your post to this related topic.  We try to give feedback to as many customers as we can as time permits.  Also, we encourage Community members to take a few minutes and review sites of others and then ask for them to do the same in return. This is often how you'll get your most valuable feedback.

Mike
Photo of sandraws815462

sandraws815462

Evening Ed4918,
Your website is very interesting! I like the layout of the testimonials page. One critique I could give would be the font is a little small, especially on the menu buttons.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Ed4918,

I agree with sandraws815462, the font is a little small to my taste.  Your about us page has great content.  Your other pages may be a bit light on words.  The search engines love to see text, describing everything. 

I also think I would structure the homepage a bit more.  I think I would put the text box right under the menu.  Then I would have 1 picture of a piano and then the links to the 2 other pages would stand out better.  I would then put the best source stuff at the bottom.  Still good though.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of sandraws815462

sandraws815462

Please review my website.

I am an artist and have revamped my website to make it look more professional. Please check it out and tell me what is working, not working.
www.sandraws.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi sandraws815462,  See my comments above to Ed4918.

Thank you.

Mike
Photo of Erin7554

Erin7554

• 70 Points
Could someone give me some feedback on my website? I'm getting somewhat regular traffic, but very rarely getting bookings or inquiries. Also not sure how to make it more search engine friendly.
www.powerofloverentals.com
Thanks!
Photo of Greg1664

Greg1664

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Advice On My Website.

Please give me feedback on my website. Please let me know how it is to navigate through it and the overall look and feel. My website is https://www.prokitchentraining.com
Photo of sandraws815462

sandraws815462

Evening,
When I tried accessing your website through the link provided it said the page was unavailable.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

It  looks like he posted an incorrect URL.  It should be an "http" address, not "https". If you use this link it will work: http://www.prokitchentraining.com/

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Greg1664 ,  Sorry it took us so long to get to this review.  I had a chance to take a look at your site and over all you did a pretty nice job. The content is organized and relevant.   The only thing that you might consider doing is adding something to the hope page in an effort to make it a little more appealing, or captivating to the visitor.  A good rule of thumb is that you should have something on the home page so the view can tell what the site is about within the first -3 seconds.  You may want to add some sort of picture or image near the top to help communicate the sites purpose a little better. Perhaps just move up one (or both) of those computer pictures. 

Overall nice job!

Mike 
Photo of Melvin0601

Melvin0601

Tuckerstruckdrivingacademy.com is my website. Any ideas on improvement?.

Truck Driving School
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

I think the first thing that comes to mind is that the front page is not centered, but the rest of the pages are. It makes it a little difficult to navigate.  The headers are also slightly different on every page, and the background is yellow on the testimonials page, but blue on the rest of them. I would try to center all the pages, and use the same positioning for your header and navigation. One easy way to do this is, apply the header and navigation to all pages. That way, it stays in place, and if you change it on one page, it changes it on all pages.  I would also recommend extending the white background all the way to the bottom. Right now it looks like the website has a footer in the middle of the page, and then there is information and pictures underneath it. If you make the white background go all the way to the bottom, and place the blue footer at the very bottom, it would look a little more uniform. The pictures are great pictures, I would just suggest maybe sizing them all the same, so the layout fits a little bit nicer together.  With the content you have, I think you are off to a good start. Good luck

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Melvin0601,

I am in full agreement with Jonathan T.  Many of your images are not optimized.  If you clear you browser history, you will see that some pages take a while to load.  In Sitebuilder, after you have sized the image the way you like, then click on Optimize on the right side.  This will shrink the physical size of the file and improve page load times.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Michael7820

Michael7820

• 60 Points
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Michael7820,    Your site looks just fine. The only thing that I would recommend that you focus on now would be some of the sites content/text.   On the home page in particular, it's a good idea to have at least 300-400 words of text describing your business.  This will help it rank higher in the search engines. 

Also, if you can add more test to the other pages that would help also.  

If you struggle with writing text, you may want to do an FAQ page. List about 10 or 15 of the most frequently asked questions on the page, and then answer them. This will be a natural way of getting quality content on the site without sounding spammy. 

Also, depending on how many employees there are a bio page can help build credibility too. 

Mike 
(Edited)
Photo of Rose2286

Rose2286

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Review Websites.

Website For Review: cornerstoneappliancecenter.com 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Rose2286,

Sorry for the delays.  We are working to catch up now.  The first thing I would do is add some more content, especially to the about us page.  Tell us more about your business and your history.  The second thing I would do is either remove the Appliance repair news or get some content on it, but the coming soon, like this review, are well behind. :)

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Donald Slayman

Donald Slayman

• 60 Points
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Welcome Donald,  we are currently running a review contest for customers.  You can read about it here.  Feel free to review any websites in this topic if you like. 

Drew
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

I like the logo at the top with the ability to pay invoices or submit for Request. Very easy to find if I was a customer.  In my opinion the black on the blue looks a little tough for landscaping services.  Your photos show bright green grass and water, so I feel the black really takes away from the type of work you do.  There is also a lot of black space at the bottom of each page, that I would suggest removing. If you want to keep the black, maybe add a green color footer with your contact information and sitemap at the bottom. Otherwise, I think you have good content. Good luck!

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Donald,   I agree with Jonathan's comments on the color scheme. It's probably not critical but it just doesn't seem to fit the site/business well.  

Another thing to focus on might be the text and content of the site I'm pasting some notes here that I used on  previous review above. You'll want to tell people  why you are better or what sets you apart from the competition. 

On the home page in particular, it's a good idea to have at least 300-400 words of text describing your business.  This will help it rank higher in the search engines. 

Also, if you can add more test to the other pages that would help also.  

If you struggle with writing text, you may want to do an FAQ page. List about 10 or 15 of the most frequently asked questions on the page, and then answer them. This will be a natural way of getting quality content on the site without sounding spammy. 

Also, depending on how many employees there are a bio page can help build credibility too. 
Photo of mattwyns5140

mattwyns5140

Would love some reviews and feedback on my site. www.theriverplace.org.

Criticism welcome
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Welcome to our feedback thread.  We encourage our customers to view and comment on each others sites.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi mattwyns5140,

As you may have noticed, my first comment is usually add more text.  Search engines love text.  You want 300-400 words on at least 3 different pages.  Each page needs to be unique content.

The news and reviews page either needs to be removed, or get something on it.  The request information form should be on the contact page.

In your photo gallery, add captions to the images.  These will appear when hovering the mouse over the thumbnail or below the image when enlarged.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Amy5243

Amy5243

• 298 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I'd love to get feedback on my site. Thanks! linndesignstudio.com.

Hello! I get very few visitors to my site. I'd love to get your feedback. Thanks in advance!
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

Hello.  May I suggest adding a main navigation towards the top instead of the bottom, for all the pages. Also, right now, a lot of the links open a new window, so I would suggest to keep the flow, have it open in same window. By adding a main navigation, your customers will be able to get from page to page much easier. There also seems to be a lot of wasted blank space at the bottom that can be removed. It seems like you have a good idea of what you want to do, so I would try to make the navigation and go from there. Once you are able to click from page to page, you will be able to see what you want/need to add a little easier. Good luck!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Amy5243 ,   Sorrry it took us so long to get back to you on this.  I agree with Jonathan's comment with regard to the navigation. It's just a little confusing to navigate and this can be enough to cause visitors to leave the site. 

Also, It looks like you are going for the clean/uncluttered look on your design, but this does come with a tradeoff.   The home/index page is generally the most viewed page on most websites. You have very little text and relevant information on this page so it doesn't give the search engines anything valuable to index.  It would likely help your traffic to add more content to the site, especially the index page. 

Mike 
Photo of Chuck4095

Chuck4095

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Chuck4095,

You need to build the About us page or change it to a Contact page. It would make more sense.

The background makes the site hard to read, though I like it.  I would add a light colored rectangle to the pages and layer it to the back.  It will be just on top of the background.  This will block the view of the image behind the text making the tex easier to read.  At the same time, it will allow the charcoal to be shown on the edges of the site.  Readability is very important.  If people are straining to read, they will likely leave the site.  You could use the same color as the Simplestore page.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of bngnbld7507

bngnbld7507

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please check out my website and give me your opinion. http://www.flowersdallas1.com.

I would like to get some idea to improve my website.

http://www.flowersdallas1.com

Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

The website is easy to Navigate through. Since there are so many links in the Navigation, I would recommend having a hover option, where it changes colors when you scroll over it, or when your on each page.  I would also recommend adding some color to the background or adding a colorful header behind the logo and address to break up the white a little bit. Another option would be to put color behind the navigation to break up the white. Lastly, I would suggest keeping all on the font sizes the same from page to page. I know the headers are larger, but on some pages, you have the sub category really tiny font, and other pages, large font. Good luck!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

bngnbld7507,   I would also recommend doing something with the main navigation menu. It sort of blends in with the rest of the text and it took me a moment to figure out the navigation.  

A florist is one of the toughest, most competitive industries on the internet.  There are a lot of things you could do to improve the performance of the site, but it really depends on how much work you want to put into it.  If you want to increase conversion rates, then you may want to look at your site design, and compare it to your competing websites that show up om the first page of google. If you want to improve your SE rankings then you'll probably want to take a close look at other less competitive keywords that yuo can optimize the site around.  For example  if you do a search for something like "dallas flowers" you'll see Google has over 24 million results, but if you do s search for "dallas wedding florist" you'll see that there are now only about 240 thousand results. Which is still a lot but far less than the previous phrased.  You'll probably get your best results by doing some extensive keyword research and focusing on the SEO. 
Photo of ggraffics2406

ggraffics2406

Need Feedback.

HI, just started a silk floral business and would like some feedback on my site. Thanks! www.momsmumsandmore.net
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

The color scheme is very soft and gives a good feeling for what you do. I like the banner with your company name at the top, with the easy to find phone number and facebook icon. You also chose a nice font to use for your industry.  I am getting a feeling of all the text kind of clashing on the front page though. The flow is hard to understand of where your eyes should start reading.  I see that you broke it up with different color squares, as well as bold headlines, but I would recommend re-arranging some of the text.  The site navigation is easy to use. I really like the About Us page with the picture of you there. It gives a great personal warm feeling. Great idea to have the call to action button at the bottom also. Your product page is also very well organized, and easy to navigate. I do not see any broken links. Your contact page is very easy to read, and has all the information needed. Overall,  I think you have done a great job of the navigation and content of the website. My only recommendation is rearranging the front page. I like the top picture and text, but I think if you played with the layout a little bit, it would be a little more attractive to the eye.  Good luck!

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi ggraffics2406,

The site looks good.  I would add alt text to your images and spread them out some.  You might also provide some insight into your process and material, though you may not want to give away all your secrets. 

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Bobby1052

Bobby1052

• 60 Points
Hello everyone.

Would you mind reviewing my site please?
I'd appreciate any tips you may have on structure as well as marketing...

Thanks!

Bobby

bgalleryk.com
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Bobby1052,

The first thing is you want to place some descriptions on the landing page to help a visitor decide where to click.

Next, I would create categories for the images rather than force the visitor to click through each image.  Some people will look at the first image and if they don't like it they will stop looking.

Some of your images are also very large and cause slow page load times.  Use the optimize button on your images to make them a more suitable size for web viewing.  You should also add alt text to the images.

If you want search engines to index you, you will also need more text.  Maybe an about us page.  You should have at least 3 pages, each with 300-400 words of original and relevant content.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Chad6043

Chad6043

• 236 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I just purchased this company a month ago and I am looking for imput that can help make this site better. I would like to know how to add a "pay now" button and link to my bank account and to add a customer comments section.

www.alliancepartyrentals.com

Thank you in advance for your critique
Chad
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

Chad, Very colorful and fun. I like it. I suggest putting a blank text box at the bottom of each page so the last image/contact button isn’t at the very bottom. If you put a blank text there, it will give a little padding.. You can also add a paypal account through homestead.  When you are selecting your website on the website manager, there is a dropdown that says MORE. If you click manage paypal, you can add your paypal address.  Then when you are in your sitebuilder, there is a paypal button you can add under INSERT and then MORE. If you are looking for something more detailed than this, you can go through paypal and get the code, and insert it as HTML, but a little more difficult to do.

Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

As for the customer comments. I believe homestead has a customer review button, but I think you have to pay for their business directory. I am not 100% sure on this. In the past, what I have done is, added a custom form that asks for customer comments, their name, phone number, and message. Then it gets sent to you in email after they submit it, just like the contact form. Then you can choose which customer testimonials to add to the page (As text). That way, if for some reason someone writes something nasty, or a competitor wants to write on there, its not visible live to everyone to see.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Nicely done Chad,

I concur with Jonathan T.  I think it would be great if you could get pictures to accompany the testimonials as well.  1 or 2 pictures per party.  Nothing to much.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Chad6043

Chad6043

• 236 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you Jonathan T. for all the suggestions. I am not to savy on the creative side. This site was done by the previous owner of the business. I will use your input towards the website. I don't like using paypal as they charge a not so nice fee. I guess I can check with my bank's merchant business team to see if the have a code to implement in my website.

V/R

Chad
Photo of Greg1664

Greg1664

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Feedback Please.

Please take a look at my website and give me some feedback. It is used as an information website where people can attend training seminars and webinars.
The web address is www.prokitchentraining.com.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Greg1664,

The site looks good and clean and is easy to navigate.  You might want to add a page or two though.  Something about your company and something about your staff to let people know who you are and what you do.  What exactly is Prokitchen?

Drew
Photo of Lisa5430

Lisa5430

• 128 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please enter me! Would love some feedback on my site. I am in the process of revamping as well. Thanks! Lisa ♥ www.rusticlivingonline.com.

Please enter me! Would love some feedback on my site. I am in the process of revamping as well. Thanks! Lisa ♥ www.rusticlivingonline.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Lisa5430,  That contest is over but we have a new one in progress, and there's still plenty of time for anyone to win:
How can I save money by helping others?

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Lisa5430 ,  Sorry for the delay in getting back to your site.  I took a close look at everything and overall you did a nice job.  The only piece of feedback that I have is that it would be a good idea to write up some keyword rich product descriptions.  This will really help out your SE rankings and increase your traffic.  Be sure not to copy verbatim descriptions from any manufacturers or suppliers though, as Google does not like to see duplicate content.  
Photo of David2455

David2455

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Please offer some feedback on my first draft of my site:
www.CarsByDavidKrebsbach.com
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

I think you have done a great job. Easy to navigate, great content, all links seem to be working good. Very minor suggestion, but I would make the email in the footer hyperlink to your email address. I would also suggest you try your website in Firefox, IE, and Chrome. I noticed that in IE, everything looks good, but in Firefox and Chrome, all the small font on the Products and Stuff is messed up. You have to make sure the font boxes have some padding, otherwise, in different browsers, it will extend past and overlap.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi David2455,   Sorry for the delay in getting to your post.  Looks like you did a very nice job with the site. It's organized, and easy to navigation and just looks nice!   The only thing I might suggest working for the future is revamping the text on the pages for SEO purposes.  The appearnce/organzation of the site is fine but if you want to improve your visibility on the SE's, this page has some nice tools that are free and can help you out with the optimization of the site: Free tools to help improve your site's SEO ranking

Mike 
Photo of Darby1675

Darby1675

• 60 Points
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

Overall, I think you did a nice job. Easy to understand what the website is about, and good use of pictures. A few suggestions:

1) I would increase the font slightly, at least on the navigation bar. Its a little small and close to each other.

2) On the about us, where it says, VIEW MY GALLERY, hyperlink that to the gallery. I think you meant to do that, but it doesn't appear to be working

3) I would suggest keeping the header/banner size and shape universal for every page. It appears they are not in the same spot on every page, and that minor adjustment would really add to the professionalism and make it easy to navigate.

Good luck!

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Darby1675,   The site does indeed to a nice job of displaying your work!  Very nice by the way. Those are some pretty impressive works of art.   

I have more of a question, than feedback.  What is the purpose of the site? or, what do you want the site to do for you?   Do you have any intentions of selling online?   If so there are some ecommerce tools that could help you out. Or, do you just want to sell locally/face-to-face?  

If you need help improving the site in any area you are not happy with just let us know. 

Mike 
Photo of Dana 6053

Dana 6053

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I JUST built my site and I'd like some feed back...

I know it's self built (using a template) but I am really hoping to have a site that can carry a branding campaign. (SleepTalk is fairly newly introduced in the US and I am one of the first certified practitioners...)

Thanks

www.sleeptalkusa.com
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Dana 6053,  You did a really nice job on the site.  The next area I would focus on is the SEO.  I would recommend utlizing some of the free tools that are available to determine just how much competition you really have and what keywrords to optimize your site around. The links on this page will help you out.    Free tools to help improve your site's SEO ranking
Photo of Mark5465

Mark5465

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
SUPER SHOPPER SALES AND SPECIALS.

Please take a look at my website and give me feedback please I have pages to comment on. My website is http://www.supersaversolutions.com I really do thank you for your comments so much.
Mark (mgmcommunications corp.)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Mark5465,

Affiliate sites can be very difficult.  They are extremely competitive, as there are tons of them out there.  Check out this short article and then maybe do some more research on building this type of site.  You need to provide your own information, not just the ads from the businesses.

I would also look for some more organization. 

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.