Can I bring my own web pages or do I have to use the website builder?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

My new domain is hosted by Homestead and I would like to create my own web pages using a software program I have ... Can I upload web pages I've made or do I have to create my site using only Homesteads website builder?
Photo of kimlampert1601

kimlampert1601

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,478 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you've created your own pages, you can import then through Homesteads SiteBuilder program. When you launch the SiteBuilder, you'll see your domain name at the top/right of the screen. When you click on it, you'll see another link for the File Manager. You can import 3rd party files through the File Manager.

Mike
Photo of Ruben8365

Ruben8365

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi, Could you update this instruction. Starting with -when you open SiteBulder you see your domain on the top right-???
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,524 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
These are the instructions for Sitebuilder Plus, the new online Sitebuilder. For you, go to the icon on the left of Sitebuilder that says File Manager. There is an import button and you can upload the page.

Drew
Photo of Dick8928

Dick8928

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Trying To Import A Webpage That I Have Already Built Into My New Homestead System.
Photo of Jason9816

Jason9816

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
I want to design my own layout in adobe cc, can I?.

I am working with adobe cc and would like to build my pages there and upload them to my domain is this possible?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,524 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Save the pages as HTML and the homepage must be index.html.

Thanks

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.