Can we recover submitted forms that didn't come through?

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archive for closing thread

Apparently while Homestead was having issues with form submissions not coming through I am now finding out that many contestants entry forms did not come through. This is an extremely serious problem and issue. These forms were of contestants signing up for the biggest karaoke competition in the state of NM under the NM State Fair. Now we have people that submitted their entries showing up at a competition and they are not registered and has now caused incredible problem beyond belief. They are overbooked and the list goes on and on. I do have them also going to text file. Like I said, this is and EXTREMELY SERIOUS ISSUE. Thank you for your serious attention in this matter.
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

• 3,718 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

We would not be able to resend any emails that have not gone through. The text file should have all the submitted form submissions.

If you provide the link to the form, email the form is being sent to, and a list of some times that you see submission in the file but did not receive, I can forward your information to our development team to investigate further.
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

Here are the links. I cannot give exact times but it was during the time the submissions weren't coming through. I know for a fact I submitted a registration for someone Friday, May 22nd at 10:00pm MST

http://www.callmeozz.net/Register-for-contest.html

http://www.callmeozz.net/Change-Song.html
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thank you. I will submit these to our development team.
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

Anything you could do would be greatly appreciated

Photo of Martin

Martin

• 6,232 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

What  a pure hell joke!

You all deleted my post!

Delete this?

I want/will need to be reimbursed for my lost time and missed sales!

Whatever it takes, I WILL 100%

100%

Tell the world, your service sucks beyond belief!

Delete this, see what happens?

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES AND I MEAN WHATEVER IT TAKES TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MUCH YOU ALL SUCK!

Martin Blaney

(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.