Can someone tell me the cost of the Advance Ecommerce store option?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Trying to find the price for the advanced storefront option to no avail. Also trying to find out what features the simple store has. The forum shows they don't have the ability to implement coupons. But is there a way to implement variations per product - like loading your lotion product but offering different scents to choose from instead of having to upload the same product twelve times in order to provide the different scent options? If not, the Storefront would I presume. But what do they charge?

Please advise...
Photo of Paula5191

Paula5191

• 674 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,366 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Paula5191

Paula5191

• 674 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Excellent, thank you! I see that the Simple Store says you can create categorizes and sizes and colors. Am I to presume I can change the topic from "colors" to "scents"? Or am I stuck with only sizes and colors?

Appreciate it.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,366 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sizes and colors are common descriptions for garment options You can use scents or whatever common description refers to that item and that price.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
themieleman is correct. You can have 2 attributes in the Simplestore. You can name them anything.. Depending on your overall need for features you may or may not need Storefront. Many people find Simplestore sufficient for their needs. Storefront is a more advanced ecommerce solution and requires new setup. If you are unsure of the best solution, then we would need to know the level of features you need for your vision and we can help you out.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.