Can I use a design program and upload the pages to Homestead?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I'm feeling the limitations of Sitebuilder Plus and was wondering if it is possible to use a different website design program to create my pages and upload them to Homestead. Is there a way to do this?
Photo of Dan2539

Dan2539

• 422 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can design HTML pages in another program, but the do need to be uploaded via the Sitebuilder Plus file manager, then published.
Photo of tmsound716

tmsound716

• 432 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
@Drew, if I may clarify... I can use DreamWeaver to design my page with all elements, save the file with my correct page extension, then upload to file manager and publish?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yes, you can do this, but you can only use .htm or .html pages. We do not support php or asp pages.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.