buttons

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

how do I link my button to my page
Photo of Adrienne0387

Adrienne0387

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Are you talking about an image that you have that looks like a button?
Photo of Adrienne0387

Adrienne0387

yes. I want to create a page that is a 'tenant application'.. when completed I want the application submitted to my personal email address.. I am frustrated because the help menu does not actually 'help'.. thanks for acknowledging my questions. A
Photo of Adrienne0387

Adrienne0387

Drew, thank you.. I definitely appreciate you help. Have moved forward with the application and all is working fine including submitting to my email address. I have a new questions. When I went to the website to try the 'application' the order that the lines have  been set in place is not the order that the tab key moves to. it is skipping all over the place. I can't find any option in the editor to correct the order of movement. thanks.. A
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
The order of which field allows entry with the Tab button is based on the order the boxes were added to the page. If you want to change the order, you would have to remove all the form textboxes and re-add them in the order you want them in.
Photo of Adrienne0387

Adrienne0387

thank you.. I recently updated to 'site builder plus' from 'site builder', I am experiencing great frustration with areas that were totally user friendly before. My greatest frustration is that there is no 'help' that actually goes to a manual to read.  I can only get help through the 'community'. I appreciate your response and the others I have received, but responses take hours to get.. When I am working on the website I really need the answer 'now' ...  thank you.. A
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Yes, posting on the community is not an immediate answer to a question while working on your website. We will try and respond to posts in a timely manor, but it could be within a few hours before a response. If you have immediate questions while editing the website, feel free to use our chat service or call and speak with a support representative who will be happy to assist you. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.