Buttons and Forms not working

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

None of the "email me" buttons nor the "Request Information" forms, etc. are working. The box to type your information shows up, but no messages are making it to my emails. I've tested each button and form several times and I don't receive anything. I am really frustrated with Homestead. There seem to be so many problems. I also had the Challenge phrase selected at one time and no matter how many times I entered the letters shown it kept saying they were wrong. I took the Challenge phrase off and the buttons and forms still don't work.
Photo of Cindy1395

Cindy1395

• 656 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Leah3842

Leah3842

• 966 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I had the same problem and then found out Homestead has been acquired by a major company who is transferring all our sites to their own servers for faster service.  I went into my sites and removed the box and submit buttons and replaced them with my own email in RED.  Then I changed the wording to "Click on the red link below" and started getting emails from clients directly.  I like it so much I am going to keep doing it since sometimes people forget to give me their email address or phone number and I have no way to contact them. With this method if they forget I can just email them back!  Hope this helps!
Photo of Cindy1395

Cindy1395

• 656 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Thank you Leah! This is a great solution for an issue the website provider should fix for us.
Photo of Leah3842

Leah3842

• 966 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Nah, we have to manage our own web sites, they already have too much on their plate.  I love managing my own web site, my old web designer moved to the mainland and that's when I found Intuit back in the day and designed my own sites and can make changes in minutes.  Wow, what a difference! (;>
Photo of Graham6966

Graham6966

• 60 Points
I have similar problems, no forms or Contact Us emails are being received - I have tried replacing the buttons with new ones to no avail :-(
Photo of Shawna3115

Shawna3115

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have the same problem and I am losing customers because of it!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.