Blogger to wordpress

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

I use my domain just as a blog, but I'm frustrated with blogger and I'm looking into wordpress.org but I'm scared of moving it over and losing followers, I recently added a shopify store with it's own website.... now I'm wondering if homestead has a store package where there's a blog feature too and how easy it is to use? (software?) and where it hosts the pictures- blog posts are always very picture heavy! and that's my main problem with blogger now, I've used Open live writer for years to do blog posts but now it's not "talking" well with blogger and google photos, so it's a big mess, but I can do blog posts directly in blogger, but it's frustrating.
I am hesitant to merge my shopify store and domain together too as I don't have many sales, but now with the blogger problem, I am willing to start over in a way....
So does homestead have a nice store "software" and is there the option to have a blog thru that?
Photo of Bea Lee

Bea Lee

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,296 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I can see you called in about this. Did you still need assistance?
Photo of Bea Lee

Bea Lee

Ha! I called a 2nd time too, I think I'm good now, still deciding what to do.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Ok, let me know if you have any other questions!
Photo of Bea Lee

Bea Lee

I read in the basic business that it included 100 pages, is a blog considered 1 page or multiple (one per blog post?) are the pictures hosted by your or google or either?
Photo of Bea Lee

Bea Lee

is there a way for me to "play" with the templates and not have it go LIVE yet? either by signing up now or later?
Photo of Bea Lee

Bea Lee

can you edit pictures in the program and auto add watermarks?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

The Blog is one page, separate posts do not count.
You can definitely work in the editor before you publish.
Images will need to be edited and watermarked before they are placed in the builder.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.